Kuthchemes Temple Onslaught
Do you hear the earth trembling from the unending horde before you?
A classic story brought new life; now’s your chance to experience a slice of Hyborian lore! Introducing Kuthchemes Temple Onslaught, a brand-new scenario inspired by the original “Black Colossus” story by Robert E. Howard! Discover all-new challenges, enemies, and rewards - Click here to learn more!
New Leaderboard tracking is now a part of https://leaderboards.ageofconan.com/ Track your progress in Onslaught and see how you measure up to other players!
Players may now initiate a vote-kick during PvP Minigames. When a Minigame vote kick is initiated, all members of a team may vote. If enough members of a team agree to kick the offending player, that player is removed from the minigame. A vote cannot be initiated until at least 5 minutes have elapsed in the minigame. Please use this feature responsibly
- Last entry in friends list will display descenders (g,j,p,q,y) properly.
- Fixed missing hair for some combinations of power and vanity helms.
- Talismans will be visible on players in combat stance.
- Weapons will not be visually duplicated on players changing their form.
- Selecting a price to sell an item on the Trader is now easier.
- Raid invites sent to a team properly go to the team leader.
- Feedback given when attempting to trade with a player with Blocked Trade Requests