Pale spider's 'Gold lust' challenge playthrough!

I’m hooked @Kilix!

Just watched the trailer. Awesome! Great music.

And I love the artwork. The grinch smile is perfect! :+1:

I’ve been watching Ceronesthes‘ stuff and it is so enjoyable. I’ve almost finished his videos so I’m glad I have your content to enjoy next

I’m a pure PvEr and seeing PvP stuff just floors me. It’s a totally different game.

2 Likes

Thank you ^^
I invite you to check all other Conan exiles related videos in my channel then. Except maybe “Tress on Siptah” series. It’s not as entertaining as the rest.
And make sure to check Oldcraig’s channel too. His CE series is amazing and still on-going

1 Like

You bet! I subscribed and watched a couple early ones this morning already :slight_smile:

And then I’ll find Oldcraig too :+1:

2 Likes

@Kilix I LOLed at the “that’s a rock. Are you an idiot?”

2 Likes

Spider isn’t very bright XD

2 Likes

You may not value it because it’s just beneath the superhero armour you wear under your street clothes, but your great sense of good gameplay is an overarching monument. It has humbled me, and informs every project I undertake, and the ways I describe said undertaking.

I met this gent on a TestLive server, and he has always been a most trusted and valued friend on Official Servers. Believe it or not, an unclanned two-man History can easily unsettle even a 5-man team. They can see it in Global, he and I could read where to go and what to press, simply by our “overheard” convo.

But more importantly the Official course is a hard one to navigate, Droch’s a powerful rudder, and kept me from wilding on more than one occasion. Just a morsel of PvP Official.

2 Likes

Cool :+1:t6:.
What i like the most so far is that you know how and where to capm too for spawn killing and looting gold from dead bodies.
So far i didn’t see you doing it and i really wish i won’t until the end. I won’t blame you if you will, but i really like that you didn’t use this option so far!

2 Likes

Apologies for the thread divergence

2 Likes

1 to go!

:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

You are seriously not aware that decay timers will not leave 0:00 as long as there is an active player in the sector? Can’t tell the number of times we’ve tried to blow a base, but somebody was in the sector in their base.

2 Likes

Nope. Never knew that until this time

1 Like

Oh I thought it was just a refresh issue!

I’ve gone back and forth like going beyond draw distance and back. Or map rooming away and then back.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

And what’s a sector? Like that grid space?
And if any other player regardless of clan is in that area it won’t change from decay 0:00 to actual decayed?

1 Like

It’s the grid space. I had this very problem last night. This foundation spammer had built an elevator on the edge of the cliff behind my base. It decayed last night, but a noob had built down in the canyon, and he was actively playing. I had to get him to leave the grid so the timer would advance from 0:00.

It doesn’t matter who it is, as long as they are in the game. Bodies don’t count.

4 Likes

This was very entertaining to watch, thank you for posting them up!

Thought you put up a good fight in episode 2, was rootin’ for ya.

3 vs 1 chasing you all across the map… ridiculous.

Maybe you didn’t season the feasts well enough for their tastes! No wait, that’s a different play-through… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks for info

Glad it worked out for your situation

2 Likes

Finally finished watching all episodes! Very well done and it was entertaining.

Now I understand why you posted this.

3 Likes

Yes… even fully corrupted, pain still hurts

3 Likes

We used to call this the sweep of the uninitiated. Cap would prepare the explosives, I’d ask all others to wait at the bar.

1 Like

I love bat flying too btw, but I’ve never run a fully corrupted build for PVP, this opens up my eyes a lot!

If I did bat fly to raid I’d remove the corruption upon successful landing.

1 Like

Oh ye, if you don’t run corrupted perks then you always should carry some cleansing brews after casting spells. They’re even better now that they no longer explore as they once did.

2 Likes