Pay Pal problems

Plz can you fix your payment service.i want to reactivate my account but when i try with paypal every time is failed.i dont have a cc so i cant make a alternativ payment in paypal.plz we have 2019 and your payment methods are so out to date.thx for listening

my account exist until 2003 and i know the problems with paysavecard and to activate with the support.and now 15 years later we have less payment options and the problems are not lesser maybe more.free account is no option for me i have all add-ons.off course i wrote a ticket but i dont want to wait for response 2 weeks for help.plz fix it

I’m very sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble completing an order with PayPal. Please be sure to review the following thread for general information regarding this payment method: I can't get my PayPal payments to complete. How does this work?

If you still aren’t able to complete your order after taking these steps, we’ll be happy to take a closer look at your account through email. I’m sorry we can’t help you more directly on the forums. We’re working to answer everyone’s email requests as swiftly as we can, so please keep an eye on your email inbox for updates. Thank you for your patience and I do hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

thx for answer my post. i know your link i looked at all the post about payment problems.off course its easy to pay when you have a cc but my paypal is bankaccount and when i want a second payment alternative paypal want a cc so its for me only to pay with a cc what i dont have.

Problem solved.thread can close.