PC Anniversary Patch (08.05.2019) - Sunken City, Capitals revamp, Witch Doctor feat and more!

Awesome !!! Happy Birthday Conan

3 Likes

Got the witch doctor feat from the camp. dont see anything in the recipe/unlock panel…

Umm did you fix any of the bugs introduced in the last patch? Like the Heavy Combo lag, or heat oddities, arrow in the hand. Or any of the bug issues that have plagued the game for over a year like the harvesting bug or NPC not loading bug in Single Player that has been documented? Or will Funcom ignore all bugs if they aren’t up voted enough on another site people have to sign up to? Even if they are game breaking. (like the character model bug that prevents aiming down that requires those effected to use a mod or kill themselves each time the load the game)

or is this a we don’t care about bugs that are old we only want to do new things now situation.

1 Like

It is under survival along with tool upgrades it is next to steel tools and requires a cauldron to make the pets.

Pretty disappointed right now…

why the hell remove the ability to see stability from other people’s buildings?

I might understand if that is a thing for pvp servers… but dammit! There are at least the same amount of servers that focus on PVE! Without avatars and all that “lets destroy that building yo” vibe…

How am I suppose to help someone with their building issue if I, as admin of my own server, can no longer see the stability of a building?

Once again a really bad move and another favoritism towards the pvp players…

It would be desirable to get a server setting that allows pve server to still see the stability since… believe it or not… PVE communities help each others… and we can no longer do that if you take away the options from us…

Happy Birthday Conan Exiles… even though the cake might be missing some of the icing now…
Still thank you for the hard work and for still trying hard to improve the game and adding new content. It is very much appreciated. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got all those… still zip…

Are you playing with any mods installed. Please make sure to also be level 30.

Yes, pippi, emberlight, chat bubbles and lesser buildings… Whats the recipe ID so we can check?

Ive been farming Set city for a year now. This morning I had to run like a girl.

Now thats pod racing!

3 Likes

It is no longer possible to climb up from the dragon underneath the ymir forge…

1 Like

That definatly needs fixed or a portal to get out.

Cool and all but PvP Meta fixes when?
When will other weapons than the spear become viable?
When will more than 2 or 3 armor sets be of relevance to PvP?
When will we have a realistic alternative to explosive jars?
When will you finally realize that armors should not come with attribute points but the player should be able to make that decision himself? (i.e some rune-system or so)
When will there be magic introduced to overhaul the current system (please tell me you didn’t forget about this)?
When will you optimize the game for stable performance?

And the list goes on.

1 Like

You are complaining about a lack of PvE focus on the dev’s side. I cannot relate but understand.
As a hardcore PvP player, it’s the exact opposite! I see (for me) useless PvE content all the time in form of new updates!
I think Funcom should get their priorities right.

Several of the weapons from unnamed city made and dropped are pvp weapons heated argument supposed to give heatstroke effect for example that effect doesn’t work against npcs only players as with several other effects weapons that drop. So for that case a lot of that content was made primarily for pvpers. The reason they put in the anti spam click is also for benefit of pvpers because was considered a exploit and the pvpers who wasn’t using it screamed out. I do agree there is a lot of content for both pvpers and pve players like myself but lately the squeeky wheels are getting lots of the oil.

While you have a point, the problem I wanted to make is that the option to use these weapons only virtually exists. You see, when I have the option to use a super long spear with decent damage and good pen nobody EVER touches me even if he has an unnerfed spear of epimetr., or god knows what (unless I make mistakes, obviously).
The problem is that simply introducing alternatives is not enough. You need to re-balance the existing weapons (mainly spears, and a few specific spears especially) to a point to which what you introduce makes sense to consider.

This I agree with been a lot of people pointing out how OPed the spear is both on live and testlive and they keep telling us that they are reworking the fighting mechanics with weapons its just too slow coming.

Ah this ! This need a hotfix of course.

Was reported several times on testlive, and need a fix of course.
Other caves are also touched, so be careful !

1 Like

Sure, other bug that need a hotfix.

Also was reported on testlive !

look at firebowl.

Several bugs made it over unfortunately.

• killed npc’s bodies glitching fully or half underground
  • passage and other caves not climbable, and so a deadly trap
  • settings reverting back to default for the most

All these are important bugs, where reported on testlive at different occasions and in different posts, but made it over anyway.
They need a hotfix, because some a really gamebreaker, like the passage bug.

!!!

2 Likes