PC Anniversary Patch (08.05.2019) - Sunken City, Capitals revamp, Witch Doctor feat and more!

I agree, options please !

All communities are worth it, and need be fully playable and enjoyable, so options are still the best.

I am very pleased with the direction we’re headed. The game looks and plays very well, and I have lready seen a few improvements including Cripple on NPC/creatures, plus the lethality of even a steel hammer.

Has anybody else noticed dead human NPCs are flickering (strobing) in and out of view, for as long as they are in sight?

3 Likes

I keep reading lion instead of panther I don’t think I’ve ever seen a lion in Conan is that new?

There is a miniboss lion on swagger rock in savannah

1 Like

Poison vs Antidotes

1 poison = 10 uses
1 antidote = 1 use

The difference between farming poison vs set antidote at a ratio of 1:1 - the poison takes less time to farm vs antidote (arguably). Now the ratio of poison 10:1 antidote - you can see where im going with this. Everyone’s gonna be poisoned and the lucky may have had time to farm a little antidote.

Was this considered before patch ? The magnitude of this oversight is worrying.

Let’s see how it plays out. I predict even more people running than ever before.

Just noticed, among other bugs people mentioned, that you can almost glitch thru walls etc. Nice “rubber banding” like behavior when you try to run thru walls :wink:

And you can also hit enemy or NPC that way and they take damage.

Check well, there is one.
Remember all these stories…

Great patch! But bad Internet on my end. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy birthday Funcom!

3 Likes

Sounds like a good patch and happy bday. But can you please fix the issues plaguing your ps4 community. I know the game was free on plus and you probly dint care much about your free client users since we didnt pay for the game. But if the issues were fixed rubber banding, lag, chunk loading, invisible npcs, npc dead bodies disappearing, etc etc than I would buy dlc etc. I like this game a lot, put a lot of time in it, but since my friends all quit theirs no way I can fight invisible and combat lagged bosses etc please help your ps4 users out

https://forums.funcom.com/c/conan-exiles/Exiles-PS4-Updates

We don’t ignore bugs and especially not “all” bugs but we have to prioritize.

We care about all our players.

5 Likes

It’s been that way for almost 2 mo now, at least. Just saying.

Correct but there was spiced silvers.

There is no mention in the patch notes about this but, was it intended for the increase in steelfire requirements when crafting dragon powder? Crafting in an improved firebowl cauldron with an alchemist II, prior to up date , required: 1 demon blood, 7 brimstone, 37 crystal, and 37 steelfire. After the update, steelfire increased to 75 with no mention!?

You can now tame Frost Giants and scorpions.

Killed one with my truncheon. Hit second one till the grey bar dissapeard. Couldn´t take it one the rope.

I have no info on that yet myself, BUT, almost all crafting/gathering changes in the game are ninja adjustments. Rarely will you ever see an explicit mention of anything’s specific cost changing, if at all.

Thanks for the update, guys. I appreciate game expansion, especially at this price :wink:

If it were not for the disappearing corpses, Sepermeru would be great. Having lots of fun, but losing lots of loot. The surprise attacks make it more interesting now.

Regards

jim

Came here to add to the Birthday well wishers (Happy Birthday Conan Exiles)… sadly greeted with list of bug issues in this thread. It feels like Dejavu every time I visit this forum. What’s meant to be a great day is always overcast. Very sad.

I look forward to getting some playtime later in the week, today is server love:

Bug: Unable to turn off Time Restrict PvP
Server: Private Server - Vanilla - PvE-C - Live Build
Description: We have a PvE-C server with PvP allowed during set hours in the evenings. Occasionally we override these to run a server in game event by unchecking the Time Restrict PvP button. Since the update, the tick will go away, return to game and back to the settings, it has regained its tick.

1 Like

Steam updated but it was only a 2 GB update… was this the new update added this morning?

No one on PVP cares about stability. It has nothing to do with destroying. Enough bombs blow up what you need. So don’t put that on PVP.