PC Hotfix (15.04.2019) - Treasures of Turan DLC and UI fix

Didnt realise it was already up on the wiki/gamepedia, just saw the stats are on str, thanks.

Anything which is an item will get datamined by Testerle’s bot, anything else will need to be added manually.

Feel free to join us on the Conan Exiles discord to get any kind of updates (includes sales) as soon as we are able to find them: Join the new fan-made Discord channel!

2 Likes

You should try replacing a wall, with a door frame, and then back to the wall you want. It’s more expensive, but it might be a workaround to your problem.

@Jens_Erik @Ignasi

Sorry, but the carry weight of pack animals is in question again due to a photo on these forums! :slight_smile:

In the picture, linked above, the pack animal (pet) has 20 slots.
In my game, I only have 10 slots on my pets…
… Im a bit confused - but do welcome the extra slots!

Thanks!

Why the devil is a desert armor for winter do not you look at the armor before you release it for sale?

1 Like

Extra Slot question answered here for those who may not see it:

Workarounds are fine while waiting on a hotfix.

But first of that it has to we acknoledged as a bug. I agree that we should be able to replace all building elements, be it dlc or not. And Turna shouldn’t be an exeption here.

Do we know when the next hotfix is scheduled?

Just curious… so Turan armor is the 2nd cold armor DLC released, and you made the medium armor strength bonus, same as Khitan medium which is also cold protect. Was this intentional, an oversight, or? With the DLCs I expect to see overlap with stat bonuses of course, but found it curious we have 2 identical cold protect armors now from the DLC.

3 Likes

Nice observation. You might also observe that the next dlc mentions blood and sand. Might the next 2 dlc’s be hot weather armors?

I get lured into a lot of fights in the cold, and can pursue if I’m carrying Khitan. (Even better with that +4 cold Nord Helmet…) For instance say I’m in the middle of jacking Legion loot, to be able to drop 9 Enc and pop 9 Str is a boon for PvP. Since the frostbite band is so contested, I could guess this is deliberate.

Separately, for PvE this makes a lot of sense: if I’m heading north in Single Player, I’ll respec around the ability to roll, Strength-heavy due to the difficulty of the enemies.

1 Like

I found i just stupid, i can build a new base with the Turan dlc stuff, it has heat protection, but if i want dress my guards, and myself especially in the corresponding look, i’m overheating of course.
Also look isn’t fitting the cold-protection on the armours.

If i want this cold protection, i still have the khitan one, doing the same thing. So nope, i don’t think this make sens.

1 Like

Why do the Turan have cold based armor? Still trying to figure out how all that fur on the Pict protects from the heat, that was typically winter wear .

2 Likes

That all makes sense… but my point was the fact that there’s only 2 cold dlc, and both medium armor sets from those dlc are strength. I’m not complaining per se, just found it curious and thought they’d add a little variety on that front.

1 Like

I imagine the next two dlcs will be heat oriented. Doesnt make sense to do 2 cold and then 2 hot when they could have done one of each first but who knows what they were thinking. Judging by the titles of the next dlc though Im assuming they are hot/

Awesome DLC guys and new placeables as well.

In addition to some refreshing additions and changes.

Well done FC team.

Time for a bong and a beer!

Ignasis
there are some problems about the character beyond the armor (I mean the heavy one)
the first picture is made in Low end laptop mode https://prnt.sc/ndiwqj and this one is on normal mode https://prnt.sc/ndiy3c . Maybe your ideea was to show a ghost but I am thinking it have a chanse to be changed.

1 Like

It’s a common T3 just like all the other DLCs. No gold, just Hardened Brick, Steel Reinforcement, Shaped Wood and some Iron for placeables.

I have the feeling that the devs don’t want players with the 40 point strength perk to be able to roll out of trouble in the volcano. Likewise they don’t want heavy armored players with the 40 point strength bonus to be able to stand and fight in the snow with the change of hyperborean to heat resistant.
Both of these areas are where end game pvp is supposed to be played out.

1 Like

Yep, I also wondered at that - but also, the elephant full size, would not fit in the pen or stuff like that.