PS4 Hotfix (15.04.2019) - Treasures of Turan DLC and UI fix

Hey everyone!

We’ve rolled out a hotfix for the game that contains the new DLC pack: Treasures of Turan, as well as a UI fix.

highlights

Treasures of Turan DLC pack available

The riches of the eastern kingdom of Turan await you, exiles! Our latest cosmetic DLC, the Treasures of Turan Pack, brings the opulent gilded palaces of Turanian culture right to your fingertips.

With the Treasures of Turan Pack you can build palaces adorned with glittering statues, tame rhinos and elephants as pack animals, and dress in the finest Turanian silks and Phalanx armor.
You can read the full announcement here.

notes

newadditions

• Treasures of Turan DLC is now available for purchase.

ui

• Fixed an issue that would prevent the Disable Thrall Decay server setting not being selectable.

community

Trello Report Board

We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.

4 Likes

Can I get any help with cheaters on my server 3811 they lagging people out can one shot everything animals that are greater thralls with 7000 health and silent legion armor on plus they raided my base and took no damage from my archers like I payed for this game to be give away to cheaters they don’t care it’s free and not like they have been banned yet still coming back everyday to raid can’t even play this game THAT I PAYED FOR SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR ME A PAYING CUSTOMER? I want to but the dlc but if I can’t even enjoin it with out cheaters

1 Like

Just sounds like someone who is mad they paid and are now getting raided more frequently because it went free.

1 Like

Sure I’m mad when I can’t join any server because y’all got it for free but we gave money to the game devs by purchasing the game what have you gave them to contribute to future fixes patch so they can keep working on it making it a great game

Please keep the discussion civil and about the patch content. For general discussions about the game please open a new thread.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Love the game planning on getting dlcs later but is there a reason the treasures of turan is not live on the sony PlayStation store?

I’m impatient, when will this be on the US playstation store? I see its out in Australia but not here. :pensive:

Hey @immortalreaper and @Milak

There seems to be a delay on Sony’s end and the DLC store page isn’t showing yet. It should be resolved along the day.

3 Likes

Thats fantastic news thank you cant wait to suit up the base and finnally beable to tame elephants any plans on letting us tame dragons? Lol

1 Like

We been able to take elephants since last weeks patch.

3 Likes

Is it intended that the turanian crenelated walls do no damage?

Is it the full patch with fixes, weapons, and the dungeon, or is it just turan for now?

After the update 1.38 i can’t pull out tools or weapons.

Ever since this new update, I keep getting kicked out of my server. And why didn’t you fix any of the major issues that people complain about like the constant frame drops or invisible entities and structures?

3 Likes

Oh… My sweet summer child xD. Don’t expect frame drops and rubberbanding to ever be fixed. They’ve been in the game since day one. Most of it is consoles not being able to handle large survival games well. Have you ever tried Ark on console? Its also a mess.

1 Like

What’s the “1.38” refering to?

Purchased the year 2 season pass, but no Turan DLC. Shows I have to purchase it separately. I am in the Western USA.

3 Likes

That was the patch update today for the DLC.

Turan for now. The other stuff just hit the Testing servers on PC, where some incredible fellow gamers will hopefully cull out bugs/inbalances.

Hold the phone. These DLC bundles on the psn store are charging for the game again.The Deluxe Edition is 80 bucks for “Conan Exiles and all four DLCs released in 2018”, when you can get the same thing for 40 by just downloading the game free and buying the DLCs outright. Same thing for the Complete Edition. Should pull these and fix asap.

Only one that appears correct is the Year 1 DLC Bundle… and I don’t even see a stand alone Year 2 season pass on my store, so I hope the guy above, Lorderic, didn’t purchase the Complete Edition.