Season 2 pass not opening up the Turon DLC

Game mode: Official Online PVP/offline SP/Private Online
Problem:Purchased the Season 2 Pass , but Turon not unlocked in game.
Region: US

Tried in all modes, the icons are there in the feats menu, but they are red, and will not unlock. I run a private, and have feat points to unlock everything, so is not a “tree” unlock issue. Bought the Season 2 pass at 11:15 am Eastern time thru PS Store.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

3 Likes

Same issue here, please fix, I would have just bought the dlc had a noticed the season pass wasnt working.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem i brought season 2 pass but it’s not working.

1 Like

Same issue… Bought Season Pass year 2 but still says i need to buy turon DLC

1 Like

I have first 4 dlc never heard of a season pass for this game must be new I will check out tonight

1 Like

Same exact issue, items are red in the game feats page and the download isn’t showing up on my game downloads, I’m on PS4

Same issue here, the PS4 Conan Exiles year 2 season pass isn’t adding Treasures of Tauran to in game as advertised. I’m in Canada.

Same here. Season pass doesn’t open Turan

I know may sound dumb asking because year 2 season pass says we get turan pack with it but we don’t have to buy treasures of turan pack separate ?

No you shouldn’t have to. It’s just not unlocking

Ok I thought as much. Thanks.

The season pass is new. the first 4 were re-marketed as a bundle with a 25% (?) discount as a bundle. so they are basically doing a prepay for the Turon + last 3 with the same discount, so you are basically buying 3, and getting the 4th free.

same issue, purchased season 2 and no Turon dlc

Same problem here

Also want to add, my game directory is on an external SSD, and i am not on Pro. Just a normal 500g (1 TB on the Seagate ssd external).

Same issue for me as well

I am having the same issue. Tried restarting, confirmed purchase on PS store, checked for updates, relogged a few times, tried a private server, and nothing worked.

1 Like

Any official word at all? I’m getting close to calling Sony and getting a refund…

3 Likes

I just got done chatting it up with a Sony playstation agent. They ended up referring me here after trying to help me with the issue. Hopefully, we can get a response to why the season pass isn’t unlocking the dlc.

1 Like

Same issue here. Has anyone heard anything from Funcom about what the issue is? This is very irritating.

1 Like