PC Hotfix (29.06.2020) - Server browser, connectivity and Friends List fixes

When that happens to me, I can usually fix it by pausing the download then continuing the download.

1 Like

I am in and able to play but noticed a new bug. The Thrall diet is not there. When i open up too see what food to bring on the hunt the diet window is blank since the patch.

@BeardyTheGreek PC Hotfix (29.06.2020) - Server browser, connectivity and Friends List fixes

1 Like

“Open the relevant log”

What log is that?

“FLSPlayerIds_TitleID” - This number is not the Funcom ID number?

The password solution isn’t good for us due to a few reasons that take a while to explain.

@BeardyTheGreek it is actually MasterID not TitleID (the post was corrected) and the relevant log is ConanSandbox.log under Saved/Logs

@Narelle Yes that number is just the new “Funcom ID” that you can get from Pippi admin panel. I already added that to my whitelist.txt and it had no affect, I am still getting the “This is a whitelisted server…” error

I am sorry. I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you. Make sure you add just the ID itself not the whole FLSPlayersIDs_MasterID blabla

We screw me I guess XD yes I am just using the 16 character number not the whole string.

I guess its just a case of waiting for Funcom to get their finger out.

Thank you anyway.

So… Not even an acknowledgement from Funcom about the whitelisting issue? Great…

1 Like

3 Likes

@BeardyTheGreek did you add the id in the .txt directly or via rcon command. I find that for whatever reason the rcon works better for me if the server is running!? Try restarting the server or using rcon perhaps?

@Narelle Actually it has been fixed… We used the TitleID number not the MasterID number.

So instead of using the funcom ID which can be found using Pippi admin panel… they use a completely random hidden number for whitelisting… geniuses XD

1 Like

Can’t make longer screenshots with F 12! it’s not go! wtf?

After the last update, I can only access offline mode. hotfix did not solve this problem

1 Like

Are you playing with a keyboard and mouse, or with a controller?

This is possibly an unintended side-effect of a key-mapping change in Systems\FunCombat_PlayerController.uasset. Related change:

Improved navigation on the Friends List screen with a controller.

1 Like

They ran into some issues with the update and hotfixes. It’s being worked on and my idea is that the console patch may come with the next content update, pending the issues are fixed.

1 Like

I play with keyboard and mouse and all the time i had no issue with this.

Did you play recently before this hotfix was released? It may also be related to Funcom Live Services causing issues with the Steam framework, but it’s unlikely that client-side Steam features would be affected (although I can imagine they are).

Bevor this update all goes, but i tested an other game fallout 4 and there goes the F12 button for screenshots not too.

Ok, i have found this issue. The setting of the steam overlay in game was deselected. I have this for all games activated and its go!

I dont know why them was all deselected.

1 Like

@Narelle

More updates… it seems you need all three numbers to be in thew white list SteamID, Funcom ID and the “Title ID”

Will do more testing so this isn’t confirmed yet.

3 Likes