PC June Update - Discussion Megathread

Welcome to “maintenance” mode everyone.

9 Likes

Don’t got to many mods myself, Most of them don’t seem to need updating.

Played for alittle bit, no issues.
Started to build…got 2 hard crashes when building. (base game parts)

Abit urk’d…

Nice to see they “saw the light” and stepped away from the release cadence they were unable to keep up with. They even acknowledged they’re not happy with the quality of what they were releasing.

Unfortunately, when you put together the description of the new cadence and the quality of this update, things look bleaker than ever. From the blog post:

Notice that it says “a smaller update” between each. Not “one or more smaller updates”. Not “a smaller content update and some hotfixes”. No, it’s just a smaller update, and that’s all.

And today was that smaller update.

8 Likes

Bet you’ll never see another big update. They will just recycle the ages every 6 months.

I’m starting with 800 so…

:100:

I’m starting with 1500 coins but the set costs way too much for what it is.

1 Like

Good afternoon, I don’t know if it goes here or not, sorry for the inconvenience, some friends and I have a server, the computers that we connect to our server have been updated, but our server, no matter how many times we restart it, it doesn’t update, we have to wait for it. Do you release any separate updates or does something need to be done? Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you.

1 Like

the point

1 Like

I start to believe that in order to have some things, some others must disappear. Just to explain with example, in order to place bananas in the fruit plate i have to remove an apple. The question here is, if they will ever decide not to replace the visible fruits, but to replace the rotten under as well.
Anyway, i will keep good faith as always and i will welcome the new update.
Bp or not for me it’s the same, nothing changes, i will still offer my obolus to keep the lights on. This game still gives me joy, so i will support.

2 Likes

stable maintenance mode would be fine by me.
operative word being stable. yinz need to fix it up, get what is here tight, then just update to push bazaar offerings. my opinion, no more than that.
pc players always have mods for new content, though that doesn’t help our brothers and sisters stuck on console :frowning:

3 Likes

Now what to do with 2600 croms :thinking:

Nope, till funcom changes the bazaar{bizarre} buyer beware policy those croms can rot.

Same here. All official and many private servers are not working, for hours now.
Edit: Perhaps a Gportal issue?

3 Likes

We are missing Wyrms bane a week now

This is horseshit. Funcom - you are still TOTALLY disconnected from your player base, and disconnected from the ACTUAL problems in this game. :rage:

5 Likes

This section? ^^ This section needs to be bigger. A lot bigger. Like - I should have to scroll, and pause to read. Several times. :rage:

8 Likes

(DBNO) Down But Not Out:

My T4 bearer thrall had 8.5k HPs before the patch.

Now he has 2.8k HPs.

I hope DBNO --nerf-- was worth it, fam. :rage:

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

First of all, we appreciate all the feedback - please keep it coming.

We are planning a Q&A or something similar later this month to address some questions and concerns, but I wanted to clarify a few points.

Since the Age of Sorcery, we’ve released 2 ages in 7 chapters, each of them adding gameplay updates available to all players.
That said - we’re aware that some of the content could have benefited from more time spent on them.

That’s the main change - we would like to spend the right amount of time for our updates.

We also want to avoid long gaps without any content - which is the other change, and where today’s update comes in.

So basically, we made a couple of choices:
Instead of restricting ourselves to 3 months, we decided to take the right amount of time to deliver to increase quality.
Instead of having no content during this longer period, we decided to have something available in between.

And of course, we continue to choose these additions to be available for everyone.

I hope this makes sense!

There is no maintenance mode or anything like that - just tweaking for a better cadence for everyone.

7 Likes

You want any more croms from me, back your bazaar content by guaranteed refunds.

1 Like

we would be happy with bug and exploits fix i had to change my base location two time because of purge explotiers. I had to move to high rock that increased to size of the base with much mode supportings, now i die every time the floor bugs occurs, there are no more bases in the ground because of the exploiters and cheaters, new players are giving up because being raided on pve is the end. I could not even not take part in jebhal event to save my stuff from cheaters. Surely im not willing to buy new contents, what is passing in my mind last days, is “why? why move your base, why save your stuff, if you increase your claim to keep purger exploiter away you will be banned. Just stop playing it” its what is my mind last weeks. Just not stopped because friends encouraged to continue and offered support. After being raided in pve!

CDPR always make public how many of their developers are working on which projects. If Funcom would do the same, we would see less and less developers on CE.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, a similar speech was made during the implementation of the BP. Now use similar speech to remove it! Strange isn’t it?

2 Likes