Private Server Missing

Has anyone else lost their Gportal server :thinking:? Mine has been gone at least since last Wednesday. Evidently they are moving servers to different hardware for better performance. It’s a Playstation server. Have made 3 tickets so far no ETA just we are working on it. Information from fellow Exiles will be appreciated :blush:

5 Likes

Give us back WYRMS BANE :metal:!!!

4 Likes

Yes, I spoke with a GPORTAL rep who said that the announcement (which says some servers may be down for a few minutes) was actually incorrect and it would take days. They can’t change the announcement once it’s been announced apparently. All this to say that the server is down due to that hardware thing mentioned in the announcement. It was going to take days all along, and I hope they give everyone compensation for the lost time.

3 Likes

Thank You My Friend I Greatly appreciate the information. I feel they dropped a bag of marbles and don’t know were they rolled off to
Welcome to the Forum. You have helped me greatly.

5 Likes

:brazil: Conan Exiles servers Players Helping Players

Qual o nome e número do servidor gportal?

3 Likes

Missing

5 Likes

That is funny :smile::laughing: love it :grinning: Server is still missing perhaps I should offer a Crom Coin reward :wink:

3 Likes

Well tomorrow will be a full week that I know it’s been down going to call today. Looks like they have added some extra run time to server.

2 Likes

@Wak4863 's Siptah server also got devoured into non existence.

It’s a sad state of affairs.

2 Likes

Keith @tiagoturilli is asking this…

I believe it would be useful for @Community to have these details, Tiago is correct!

1 Like

Called Gportal today it should be back on the 21st. I doubt if Funcom could do anything :thinking:

1 Like

Down for maintenance.

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupportgore/comments/35hzdq/pc_wash/#lightbox

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

The server is back. Hurrah.

5 Likes

Likewise, all of the missing servers (that this one plays on) have come home.

1 Like

Edit: huzzah! Good news indeed Sestus.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.