PC Memory Issue? Game crashes

I posted this on the bug report forum earlier today, but the more I think about it. The more I think I should have posted it here. So I am copying it over so the Dev’s might have a look, and maybe they can fix it, or tell Me how to fix it.

Here it is…

I try opening the game as usual, and suddenly I start getting this.

The instruction at 0xfc641bc54 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be written.
Click OK to terminate. Click CANCEL to debug.

Can anyone help me fix this Please?

(UpDate)

I uninstalled the game, and redownloaded it, and it is still giving me the same message at the opening video. Just about the time it usually cuts to the screen that tells you to click to continue.

(Update)

I downloaded the update, and the problem persists. Only thing is that now when it says “The instruction at 0xfc641b54” It now states the location “0xfb7b1b54” And it changes each time I try to run the game.

Does anyone have any idea on why this is doing this? I checked my memory, and everything, and there isn’t anything wrong with it. Other games are running fine. Is there someway to fix this??

1 Like

Join to this thread. Having the same problem, but im playing on single player, and this problem spawned after some time of gameplay. Gonna try it in multyplayer.

I answered you in your other thread :slight_smile:

Yes you right, the problem was in mods. In hard case game not crashing in the same spot. Thx u :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 0 mods and mine is doing this

Yes i have no mods and mine is doing same thing. Worked fine before. Ive reinstalled gpu drivers ive reinstalled microsoft c++ but still same. Game gets to main screen after video and locks up and pops up with said error.