PC Thrall Decay not working

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP [RP]
Region: NA
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Thrall decay set to 15 days. Thralls are not decaying, even after 30+ days.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Set thrall decay to 15 days (Building decay is disabled)
  2. Place thralls
  3. Wait 16 days
  4. Log in and see thralls are present after inactivity greater than decay setting

I was about to report this and saw this post. Agree. There are thralls and pets not decaying. Yet there are still some that do; or maybe I should say did. PC multiplayer.

Also, a thrall disappeared was gone for a month is now back exact same spot.

Honestly 15 days is to long imo. I mean if the player hasn’t logged in to save their construction they are not coming back for their pets, either.

I’ve wondered, are people logging in to save their pets only? If so how could this be fixed? PvE spikes don’t work despite people who swear they do. Leading a many skull mob to them can but most these littering up the world are no where near mini bosses.

Seven days is the max allowed multiplayer decay timers, yes? I would say pets should only be allowed nine days.

But yes, nothing atm pet, thrall, horses, etc are decaying even after 15 days multiplayer official pve.

Hey there folks, thank you for the report. We’ve just gathered the info and sent it to our team.

Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.