PC Update (16.06.2020) - Update 41: Followers re-balancing, Avatar fixes and more!

well you are lucky to still be able to launch, friend and me are no more able…

instruction 0x3ff25053 using memory adress 0xffffffff. memory cannot be read, game crashing

windows 7 os, do i have right to play conan with windows 7 ?

2 Likes

Hello!
What about archery and fixing damage after 40 accuracy?

1 Like

Hey everybody,

We’re looking into the server browser issues and trying to determine the cause. Once we got any updates on this situation, we’ll let you know as soon as possible.

3 Likes

I strongly suggest that you update your operating system as you no longer receive security and quality updates. Also the latest games and updates are adapted and developed after the latest code.

This probably won’t solve your issue with Conan Exiles, but just wanted to throw it out there.

1 Like

i dont want to update

i play with windows 7 to conan for 2 years

and lot of people do and do not want to update and i play all others games with windows 7 without any problems

2 Likes

We’re aware of crashes on Windows 7 and they’re being looked into and fixes being prepared for an upcoming hotfix release. (poking @Shadoza since they reported this issue during Testlive)

1 Like

thx you ignasis, but will it be fast ? because if not able to log with decay system…

lot of people under windows 7, its a major issue.

1 Like

Are you about to be the new Bethesda? Why dont you just Rollback the patch untill you fix it? This is just frustrating people for not being able to login to the game…

1 Like

I have the same issue. Memory address is changing on every attempt.

1 Like

dont search, all windows 7 users.

We’re gathering feedback about the two issues at hand. Please send us any related feedback on those threads so we can relay them to our team more efficiently:

Bonjour, je ne sais pas ci beaucoup on le même soucis que moi, mais quand la maj a était faite, j’ai tenté de me reconnecter a mon serveur… Qui a malheureusement wype, et je ne comprend absolument pas la raison, est ce que ce bug sera corriger grâce au nouveau patch ou est ce que moi et mes joueurs avons réellement perdu tous ce qui ce trouver sur mon serveur ??? Merci d’avance pour votre réponse.

Is the glitch where thralls where pushed into the ground by the Red Mother now also fixed?

3 Likes

I thought the patch was done… why did Steam let me update, if its not done yet?
All servers gone?
Still updating their own servers before releasing it to Steam?
Why didn’t they do it in like, waves… take down a small group of 10 - 20 servers, update them… bring them backup, and then do the next group, etc…
So, like people can have at least SOMEthing to play on while waiting for their prefered Server?

People, please, we don’t know how everything works so don’t judge. Calm down and do something else while they fixing.

1 Like

Is this real life? Playing conan as an RPG where your character kills things? Oh god, i’m shaking

Looking forward to how this patch gonna work out <3

‘‘No reason to nerf thralls’’

If you don’t give a single shiet about how bad PVE gameplay was, sure.

This patch might singlehandedly make PVE enjoyable back again, and you think they did it to ‘‘anger people’’.

Well, i’m not angry, its actually the opposite. Very, very excited. Have stopped playing because of your godamn OP thralls, and bosses made for thralls. Now they are gone!

1 Like

Sorry, this is a machine translation.
After updating, server launcher does not work properly.
can launch the server launcher.
But if click start server, server program stops with an error.

Stpo program : ConanSandboxServer-Win64-Test.exe
Event name : APPCRASH
Exception code : c0000005

Please help me.

I play on a private server. I can connect via direct connect after patch only. Everything I have is updated and verified. Since patch game locks up after approximately 20secs of gameplay. Checked, verified, rebotted etc same issue.

I don´t get it why ppl get angry cause of this patch o.O And I am not talking about the login probs.
Funcom announced all of this weeks ago.
I will give it a try. Even though I am not a good fighter :smiley: maybe I will die some times, but hey that´s the game, no one said it would be easy. I am happy that the health bar is back. Good work guys. thumbs up