PC Update 2.3 (16.03.2021) - Isle of Siptah revamp, Offline mode, sprint attacks and more!

Expected in the 2.4 release, which is an unknown ETA.

They know about the weapon combo issue and have already fixed internally, so it wonā€™t be long before the fix is out (or so I would believe). Thralls getting stuck is pretty easy to unstick. Hasnā€™t this always been the case though? When they get stomped into the ground by a boss, or pounded into an object with some heavy attack? I just grab them and reposition, then put them back on follow and it is done.

Cromā€™s blessings be on all Dev and Art staff (thralls) and on all the Testlive Testers and Modding ā€˜lotā€™ for getting this through. The new changes look like the relearning stuff is going to be real!
(I have not seen screaming or ranting, so thatā€™s goodā€¦?)

1 Like

Ya, which is also being worked on for an update (per Ignasis, I donā€™t feel like running around finding the post, but he said it was slated for 2.4).

Itā€™s a bug, there is a thread about it. They have an internal fix for it and will release it in a future patch.

1 Like

Its like that friend that is allways going to pay you back next weekā€¦

2 Likes

Does anyone know if building near the big cursed camp can get your base demolished by star metal meteors? do they drop near the cursed big camp?

1 Like

I noticed it back when 2.2 was on testlive and it was very common then. Not sure if itā€™s worse now or not.

90% of them drop on the cursed ground, but a few do hit grassy ground very close to the edge. Probably anything 30 tiles from the edge of cursed ground is safe.

Is the Voidforge Battleaxe really supposed to only have 27 health damage?

Rough Wraps still need aloe for me, is this intended?

not able to get into any vaults on siptah is there something i am missing ?
go up to door
click on door
door opens and nothing
not just me all on my siptah vanila server are unable to get into any vault , do we need something to enter the vault is it a server setting or are we all just bugged ?

Hi. After updating, my game crashes when launched with the following message:
The UE4-ConanSandbox Game has crashed and will close.

Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\AssetRegistry\Private\PackageReader.cpp][Line: 494]
Bad name index 1075507936/15

Thank you for the updates. Please advice.

I dont have any mod, just base game.

UPDATE: solved reinstalling the game. Not ideal but at least the issue was resolved.

Sigerd Trollbane (Driver) is a 1)perma-spawn and 2)cannot be knocked out and 3)has no yellow bar around his health or skulls indicating heā€™s a boss.

Is this the intended setting/function for this thrall? I saw he drops a unique item, but aside from that, it looks like youā€™re supposed to be able to knock him out, but you cannot. So which is it? Thanks.

ok been on officials can get into the vaults on there but not on a private unmodded vanila server is there something we need to turn on in an ini file or is our server bugged i wonder ?

Thatā€™s weird. I was able to knock him out about a month ago on testlive.

There were tons of weird problems with thralls though. None of the normal rules applied.

I should add, I may have not seen the skull indicator, as Iā€™m running a UI mod. But like the jailer, I would have expected a yellow bar maybe. I noticed the small skull on another T4 fighter in another camp, so maybe I just missed it. I did like the 2 hand axe he drops though.

Oddly enough, you can admin spawn the thrall in and use him on the wheel, not that it means anything.

Yeah. It was crazy when I started playing on testlive. The T4ā€™s were wildly inconsistent in terms of the normal indicators. If I remember right, that particular one had a yellow hp border and a single skull, and I wasnā€™t sure if Iā€™d be able to knock him out or not.

To be honest i like the ideea of thralls using the weapon style they spawn with. I do not want to see this ā€œbugā€ fixed/gone.

Although the stucking issue it Made me stop using Mounts. Made me place thralls on guard just outside the area i am farming, so in case of stuck he will teleport to this Position and not back to the Base.

@Palm522 dont be angry mate :)) it wont solve anything unfortunately. They already have it fixed :))) for VIPā€™s only.

What the hell Funcomā€¦

Iā€™ve gained ~8 FPS on average!!

Good that it has not declined :stuck_out_tongue: that would have sucked badly.