Pending Connection Failure, Official Server 2652 PvP

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [America]

When logging into the server I play on primarily (#2652 PvP), the server will mostly load, and then when the bar is approximately 90% finished loading, I get this error: “Pending Connection Failure - Could not connect to server. Your connection to the host has been lost.”

I have tried resetting my router, Xbox, and the game client itself, but these things have had no effect. I am able to log onto any other number of Official Servers, so my connection to the internet is not the problem. After reading some other posts on your forums, it looks like you might have to reset the server to correct this issue. I humbly ask that you please do me this favor, as Conan is a really fun game. Thank you for your consideration. Issue happened at approx 8 am central time, June 16th, 2018

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Be me
  2. Try and log in
  3. Get error
  4. Have no internet connectivity issues

I’m having the same exact issue you are and same with being able to load into other servers except the one I play on. From what I have read, the only fix so far is for the server to reset again and not be playing.

Same thing 2651

new info this issue occurs when you are booted from server during the early am restart. The current fix is waiting till next day reset.