Pets lose interest in fight

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type:
Region:

As the title says, pets lose interest in battles. I have a direwolf (needs further testing with other animals and thralls) and set to attack nothing. When I order it to attack, it jumps into battle, but for ~20 seconds. After tha time it just stays there taking a beating. I have to re-order it to attack again.
Changing attack and chase distance does not change the attack duration, it’s still around 20 seconds.
Obviously setting to attack all enemies mode it atack everything. Still stops after a short time, but immediately starts again.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Set your pet to attack nothing.
  2. Order it to attack an enemy - not Darfari Fighter I or any small animal kids, that doesn’t take 20+ seconds to kill
  3. GET 'EM BOI!
  • 20 seconds later:
  1. Pet gets bored.
1 Like

I have a similar experience with a variety of followers as well.

1 Like

Hey @rolee9309

Thanks for the feedback, it’s been sent to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

Then I don’t catch animals an slaves just to test this, this is not a unique one-time phenomenon. Thanks!

And @Ignasi thank you too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.