Pkease help no clan leader

Can a developer Please contact me I’ve been asking for over a week now and heard nothing. We can not remove or promote anyone as according to the clan list we do not have a leader. We can’t all leave clan because we would lose everything as one person doesn’t log on anymore and we cannot remove him

1 Like

@Hugo can you help our friend here.

1 Like

I think the solution would be start leaving the clan 1 by 1, the last person that leaves keeps everything, so that person should create a new clan and invite you all again.

1 Like

It doesn’t work this way my friend, unfortunately the clan leader has to leave his duties. The greatest problem they have is that they have vaults that they are locked from the clan leader. Only the clan leader can open this vaults. So a solution that i see here is diferent, listen to @sestus2009 and ask the help of hugo, however i will summon @Ragnaguard an experienced pvp player, maybe he can give you another solution :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Not pvp @stelagel , i am a hardcore pve player… I may have something that could work… not sure i should share it…

2 Likes

If the commander is enlisted to clan but inactive the result will be all stuff to remain back at commander and decay due to inactivity…

1 Like

Hardcore? You mean that you know pve servers on barbarick dificulty? If you have any info about this i beg you to send info

@TINK you think you can help here?

i am a pure pve player m8. i have really small exp on pvp (as i was not fond of the pvp battle system or the exploits that were out in early states of the game) . some things r best to stay as low as possible as in the right hands could be really helpfull , but in the wrong hands could turn even a server balance towards bad things… so not sharing all. (sry for that) , i sent to OP to let me know some things i want to know , but since i saw he is on ps4 ( i am on pc) i doubdt i can help him… i can give it a shot anyways though

2 Likes

My request still remains :joy::joy::joy:, if you know a barbarick dificulty server please send info. About your reply on the post, thank you as always :+1:

unfortunatelly no , i do not know any. u may wanna search in server and recruitment area… and sry! i misread the post i replied to! XD

1 Like

Ahh unfortunately I don’t really play pve if that is the problem here… I don’t think pvp allows you to interact without making a clan tho … that’s strange that they have no owner to pass leadership too

Maybe you can kontackt the old boss via the clan members list and hope he will log in to give you the leaderchip.

The pve conversation stays between me and Ragnaguard, i think our fellow with the problem has pvp issues, thats why i ask your opinion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Yeah he says it is does not show them to have a clan leader … I don’t under stand why it would let them clan up without an owner … if it’s because the owner of the clan does not play anymore then I think they don’t really have many options but if not then iv never seem anyone with that problem so maybe a bug

1 Like

The original clan leader is still active . I promoted him back to leader because he had to drop to help someone. It says he was promoted but in our clan lists it says we don’t have a leader. We can’t all drop because the inactive ones we can’t boot or get to log on. So all dropping except one can’t work.

It’s a official pvp server 3215 on PS4

I am unsure then maybe @Ignasi could help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.