Player Character Scars, healing as you level

We were strung up on a cross, presumably beaten and whipped senseless beforehand, perhaps even tortured.

And our skin is in pristine condition. That’s even weirder when said aloud. Anyway, our Journey steps describe us as having a beaten body and healing as we progress. What if that healing is actually shown on us, in the form of scars fading, bruises healing and blood washing off?

From level 1 to 10, a bloodied body would become clean, leaving us with bruises and fresh scars. From 10 to 20 the bruises heal. Lastly, the scars would fade from 20 to 40.

9 Likes

I would love to have it as an option in the starting menu!!!
This option is “RP”, so a lot people wouldn’t care about it.
Flawless bodies is only what you get here :wink:.
I always encourage and support more…

3 Likes

Not sure if you’ve played any of the fable games but they had an awesome scaring system where you’d get a scar from the hit that killed you (or knocked out i guess In fable)

If they did something similar in conan exiles where the last blow to kill us was a scar or something it could be a pretty cool mechanic, as long as they at least have a potion we can use to reset all the scars as well​:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yeah Ive always wanted scarring. I’d be one big callous by now… carved out of wood.

2 Likes

You make a fair point. Honestly though, I think it should be on regardless, and there should be 2 new potions added; One to completely heal all scarring/skin damage and one to do it deliberately to reactivate it.

The deliberate one could be described as a concoction made out of many poisonous materials that cause internal hemorrhaging or the like, something akin to chemical burns (which can and do leave scars).

1 Like

I have played Fable, and love 'em. In the 1st, scars could occur from any hit to health, potentially causing your hero to be made out of scar tissue.

2nd and 3rd had knock out scars.

Tbh, I would love the tattoo that’s not buff to stay on body until the next tattoo will be done :man_shrugging:. I do not like tattoos in real life (I am sorry) , but in gaming I love them.

1 Like

Ain’t that a fact :person_facepalming:t3:, it’s sick man and addiction. If I could train 100 horses too I would.

1 Like

Call it, Plaxiderm…

2 Likes

I would love this and yes please for the fighting thralls and beasts as well ! :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Funny point, about 2 years ago my cousin visited my house and I was playing the game. Ofcurce I show him my Bella and his reaction was… I don’t recall in these times plastic surgery existed :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

Lol if I got a scar for every scratch I got while playing this game I’d look like pinhead from Hellraiser lol. I think it’s ok to take a pass on that one.

1 Like

Do I get a scar every bracelet-pull (the CE equivalent of traveling economy class) ? Because of so… might as well just replace the character texture with an image of a wrist wound :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Removal of the bracelet can sometimes cut you in half, pop your head off, or make you lose your feet… that bracelet is on real tight.

1 Like

Do you thing this will leave a scar?

Sometimes removing your bracelet you poo skulls and get a “bonus” bone endowment :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My all time favorite death pose. A true ■■■■■.

1 Like

Speak for yourself :smiley:
I wasn’t!!! I was well fed (even with grapes and sh*t) and hydrated, then gently massaged with all sorts of oils and very carefully placed on that cross so I can get a nice tan in the desert… then that long haired idiot strolled along and he just had to cut me down… so it’s whatever… now I roam around, build stuff, slap purges and enslave people and whatnot… gotta pass the time with something I guess.
But at least I have my pristine skin :smiley:

(Sorry!! :smiley: :smiley: )

Must not have been the first game. I remember such hype for that, and they didn’t deliver half of what the loudmouth Peter promised.

Funny, first character I created after getting this on steam, was inappropriate use of…roosters…let’s say.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.