Players are doing less damage than before for some unknown reason

Game mode: [Online official ]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [LATAM]

[Our characters are doing slightly less damage than before (reason unknown).
Several players have noticed they are doing less damage than before. I will use my case as an example in the procedure below]

1.40 STR, 40 VIT, full last legion armor (no buffs) with Predatory blade equipped.
2. Go to unnamed city
3. Kill an Skeleton archer. Before, it would get killed in 2 hits, now it takes 3 hits to kill

Hey @Lerael

Do you or anybody in this server experience this situation with different sets/weapons and against other mobs?

To be honest with you, the damage difference is very low. I can’t even see the remaning HP left on the skeleton archer i’ve used as an example. Because of that, it is only noticeable when you were used to kill monster with X hits and now you need to do Y hits.

Answering your question, no, I don’t have any other example because that’s the only situation where it makes a difference for me.

It is not something that breaks the game because, as I said, it is just too low, but a bug is a bug and needs to be reported.

Also, I complained about this issue at the global chat and 2 other people noticed this problem with different builds/setups and target, that’s why I got confident enough to create a thread about it. I’ll ask them to give details here, I hope they do.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification @Lerael.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.