PlayStation Update 2.4/2.4.6 Official Discussion Megathread

So, from the sounds of things, stability hasn’t been improved?.. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Ignasis did state that this patch would only slightly address performance issues and was more of a precursor to a larger attempt in the future.

1 Like

This doesn’t make me want to head home update is already in our ps4s. On a private Siptah map maybe it will be cool. Optimistic till proven wrong right.

1 Like

Uhm how do i link my Conan PS4 Account with Twitch?
It seems Twitch dosn’t work for me anymore in the PS4 Browser!!!
In game it also dosn’t work…

I want my Twitch drops pls… :frowning:

The threads with stories of worse lag and rubber banding consern me .I will know in a hour.

1 Like

I’m on ps5 and in all honesty the rendering and performance seems to be exactly the same, neither better nor worse. If it did improve than it’s by a margin that I personally can’t see.

2 Likes

For me it gotten worst orz… before it may not run the smoothest but I can bear it.

Tested a bit. Some lag and rubber band but I’ve been experiencing it prior during prime raid time

What is rubber banding? I read online but I do not understand. I only know it as a non bug/glitch of racing game mechanics.

2 Likes

You move bit after a second or two you bounce right back to where you started.

3 Likes

At least the sky and distant visuals are no longer white washed. That’s a big improvement!

3 Likes

Just tested single player for a bit and it seems playable thus far. I’ve gotten some noticeable frame drops (short freezes) and some textures take too long to load in. Also get a jerky animation while riding horse in water. I’m on PS4 pro.

2 Likes

I confirm the problems reported above. On my private server I have slowdowns, jerky gameplay, and excessive lag. The situation has not improved since the update. Indeed someone tells me that it has gotten worse. Even the decay issues I reported in the bug section are still present. I try to be positive about the game setup. But I understand all the people who complain about how we are placed on the Playstation platform.

3 Likes

Inner peace @cristihan, inner peace. I wish I could upload the scene of Po (Kung fu panda 2) trying to find inner peace inside the boat. That’s exactly how I feel now :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Ps. Nice to see you m8 :+1:t6:

4 Likes

Yeah but still no twitch drops …

2 Likes

yeah, no twitch drops. I want them so hard! Please funcom, fix this.

3 Likes

my character is very bug , with this update it is very difficult to play on ps4 , the character is walking and returning to the place of origin , Impossible to confront npc, it made me very disappointed

1 Like

@cristihan , I expect you back soon m8, I hope at least. The game needs you and so we did.

1 Like

Do you guys experience rubber banding on Exiled Lands or Isles of Siptah? Because I’ve tested almost every official EU server of Siptah, and was super pleased with the performance. Even on servers with ping 100-200 I didn’t encounter any lag and rubber banding. I also tried two Exiled Lands EU servers and no lag too.

I think it would help if you mention region and ping.

2 Likes

Update 2.4.6 I am experiencing 1 second freeze every 5 seconds of gameplay and am on ps5. I tried closing the app, restarting console, full RBG and it still does it. Definitely patch relate PLEASE FIX!

4 Likes