PlayStation Update 2.4/2.4.6 Official Discussion Megathread

Here’s to hoping, it rhymes with coping.

OMG

3 Likes

Yep! Woo! Thanks for your patience friends

6 Likes

I think Imma be really upset, unless this is a typo:

Known issues:

• Pieces and placeables put on top of stage pieces will lose stability and disappear.

? ? ?

6 Likes

And thank YOU for being patient with the more impatient members of the community including myself :+1: thanks for your updates amid all the mud slinging.

4 Likes

I think that is something different.
Like I read on pc and Xbox normal building pieces has stability issues after server reboots

1 Like

Happy days. Thanks.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad you guys and gals finally got your patch

1 Like

I have a 4GB Update. Is that the Patch? :thinking::blush:

Has anyone seen the twich drops after update? Im not seeing any and my account is linked

Here we go, lads, start your engines :triumph:

1 Like

Was the update on Xbox only 3gb too?

I don’t know, mine automatically updated while I was offline

Not a typo…

I finally got both my system’s updated, and did lose almost everything on stages… I don’t honestly know why I’m so baffled right now. I’m extremely disappointed honestly.

4 Likes

Kay…

2 Likes

Awesome…hey while your teams are focused PS stuff and got their certification people available…how’s that 2.5 coming? :wink:

3 Likes

Official PVE-C 3827 has some serious lag that wasn’t there yesterday and I’m the only one logged in. Has anyone else popped in to 3827 yet who can confirm?

Also, decay timers are still off in 3827.

I also believe the moon is rising and setting in a different part of the sky. Not a big deal but seemed off to me. Could just be my failing memory.

3 Likes

Need the server reverted, the workaround was not applied.

We’ve disabled the following setting ‘dw.DisableBuildingValidation’. This has been set to 1 by default for now

Ahora mismo me va fatal el servidor de siptah de pve conflict europa. Asido poner actualizaciones y todo mal.

En el 8041 tambien va fatal desde la actualización. Asi empezó con los otros servidores de pve c Europa del exilio. Mala pinta tiene esto