Please welcome the new Customer Support team members!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcoming! :slight_smile:

Have you never wrote ‘‘sleepless night gamer’’ in your curriculum ? :stuck_out_tongue: haha

7 Likes

Welcome both @RitualGround and @HighSaint to one hell of a job!!!

To Fc , good job with that move… It was much needed!!! Lets hope this army of 2 will thrive!!!

4 Likes

Nah, I usually let it be a surprise for them to figure out :smiley: Kinda like the pineapple I guess…

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I hope we will treat you well.
No promises though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At this point, have no hope that any new guy or girl in the Funcom support team will make a hugh different. But well at least we know they can not make it worse either.

Welcome!

3 Likes

Hello From The Gutter…

You can achieve the DD Verni tone mostly just with SS strings - I use DR Strings Lo-Riders with low action and some compression. The goal of course in such a setup is an even Klank & Rattle across the fretboard. Rough it out unplugged first. If you’re not getting the grit unplugged you certainly won’t be getting it out of just comp/EQ either. You can try getting it all from a dirt/overdrive, although I feel getting it all from a dirt pedal can take away too much control - thus the above technique.

P.S: O.K. F.U. And Then Some… :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome!! I’m also a heathen who agrees that pineapple belongs on pizza!

Will we be recieving information regarding what the Customer Support entails?

5 Likes

Welcome to both of you @RitualGround and @HighSaint :partying_face:

hope the community will be easy on you :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

and for the pineaple on pizza part , well nobody’s perfect :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

Greetings to both of you, welcome to the madhouse.

RUN YOU FOOLS!

6 Likes

Welcome to the savage lands! :wave:

4 Likes

Get ready! Wellcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to you both, you have my sword, my bow

And-my-Axe

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to both @HighSaint and @RitualGround.

I firmly believe that Pineapple is best served fresh, not having its flavor destroyed in the heat of a pizza oven. The only exception is on a kabob and roasted over an open grill flame with other tasty bits like pearl onions, beef, pork, chicken, and hot peppers.

5 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome @HighSaint

2 Likes

Welcome @RitualGround .

2 Likes

cant wait for @HighSaint and @RitualGround to delete my base

:innocent:

2 Likes

This one extends their greetings and the hopes that your duties might be light. Both for your sakes, and because it would mean everything is going smoothly.

As to the fruit that devours us back as we eat it and the true nature of pizza…
Considering all that is considered perfectly normal and encouraged progression in this game, choice of toppings might be something we can look the other way on?

Unless, of course, Pineapples are added to the game and a pizza recipe as well.
Then this question must be answered with blood and iron, because the more reasonable Porque no los dos is for some reason reluctant to acknowledge the table, much less be on it.

1 Like

Pineapple is pretty damn good with habanero in chili.

5 Likes