Game mode: [Online] - Gportal Private Server
Region: [USA] - Buccaneer Bay
I have a Pleasure Palace of Derketo on a base near Buccaneer Bay. I added all ingredients to upgrade from a Palace to a Dome and started the upgrade last night. To my surprise this morning, I still have a Palace (Tier 1), but when I look in the inventory of the temple I see a Dome (Tier 2) that I can place.
Granted I had a clan member sleeping on the Pleasure Palace. I am not sure if that had something to do with it.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Build Pleasure Palace of Derketo
- Add zeal, brick, shaped wood, and twine
- Start the upgrade to Pleasure Dome of Derketo
- Have a clan member go to sleep on the Pleasure Palace of Derketo
- Check the Pleasure Palace of Derketo inventory after the “upgrade” is complete to find a Pleasure Dome of Derketo in the inventory.
EDIT: My clan member moved from sleeping on the temple. I dismantled the Tier 1 Pleasure Palace of Derketo and placed the Tier 2 Pleasure Dome of Derketo. After adding zeal, hardened bricks, steel reinforcements, and shaped wood I was able to update the temple to Tier 3 normally.