Pole-arm Guardian Build and Rotation for Pit Master Arena

Hi all, I am interested in a build and rotation for a pole-arm guard trying to make it through pet fighting in the Pit Masters Arena. I see lots of guides for pole-arm tanking but I don’t need tanking, just max dps. As a sword and shield guard I don’t kill purple pets fast enough. A lot of pole-arm combos seem focused on group fights but the arena seems mostly single or two mob fights.

I am a tempest (storm strike) build (this forum won’t let me post a link) but new to pole-arm and don’t know what the rotation should be at all or if the build makes sense.

Any help is appreciated!

When I did it on my guard, I used something like this.
There’s not much to say about the rotation, keep the Guard buff up, use Storm Strike when available, otherwise spam Flashing Arc. And use the dps buffs wisely.

I had full T4 gear (Fearless Soul), and still many fights were quite a close call for the timer. Of course, you have to stay in frenzy all the time.

just DPS build…

11461a8461e6c61b4961f3461ece61f940572005bd0057e805c34058ac0584c05976059d805a4005cfc059100614805aa4061ac0639c05e88

Only DPS
Counterweight (AA combo) +reckning > Stormstrike > Disable (increased crit feated) and repeat those when they come off cooldown.
Fit in Guard, and S&S Guard destoryer in between when you can.

Just use any build you want but with storm strike + guarded frenzy.
Always storm strike first. Its the highest dps combo on guard. If you feel free with weapon swap, use guard destroyer 1, counter strike 4 or aa rank. Then use cw or fa.
There’s no top secret for pit arena. Just summon weakest epic pet and kill it in frenzy stance.

the pain of dps guard is CW spams always makes the mobs’shields all to the right, you should always try to use deliberate reprisal, high number of left side hits has a high chance to change shield to left.