- Game mode:** Online official
- Type of issue:** Bug | Misc
- Server type**: PvE
- Region:** EU
Priests do not give appropriate bonuses to gear crafted in altars currently. Some do not provide ANY value at all, some bonuses are too large for the tier compared to other tiers. Some bonuses should be there but are absent across the board. I tested these again just now to confirm they weren’t included in 2.1.2.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Craft items in an altar, like weapons and armor pieces.
- Craft the same items with a Tier 1 Priest, Tier 2 Priest, Tier 3 Priest, Tier 4 Seneschal, Tier 4 Guardian, Tier 4 Confessor, Tier 4 Purge types
- Notice how Tier 2 and Tier 3 do not yield any bonuses.
- Notice how Tier 4 items weigh as much as items without a thrall, but Tier 1 items are way lighter.
- Notice how high the bonuses for a Tier 1 are even compared to Tier 4s.
- Notice how there is a Seneschal specialization one would assume provides armor bonuses to religious armor, but it turns out no Priest gives any bonus to armor pieces at any point.
- Notice how only the Confessor gets a significant bonus to weight decrease, that’s in line with blacksmiths and other professions.
- All the data I noted here: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Priest#Benefits