- Game mode:** Online official
- Type of issue:** Bug | Misc
- Server type**: PvE
- Region:** EU
You can both use a blacksmith and an armorer to craft the jewellery gear, iron “dancer” and silver “dancer” gear like ear-rings and anklets and such. Both improve some stats but in different ways. Some items do not get the same bonuses from the same crafter.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Craft various armor items from the casting table.
- Craft them with an armorer thrall and a blacksmith thrall.
- Notice how the iron gear does not get armor bonuses from any thrall.
- Notice how the bejewelled gear gets armor bonuses from armorer thralls, as if it were a light armor.
- Notice how blacksmiths do not apply any armor bonuses, but apply attribute bonuses, durability bonuses and (as far as it is measurable) weight decrease, but the values increase like they would for weapons.
- Notice how armorers treat most items like armor, but not all of them.