Pristine Khari weapons don't drop, to my experience

Game mode: [All, I would imagine]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [All, I would again assume]
Region: [Also all]

Pristine Khari weapons don’t seem to drop, even after using the admin panel to spawn in bucketloads of the Wine Cellars minibosses (Considering at least some of them are called “Khari Remnant”, and Thag himself has his own drops, I imagine they would be the ones to drop them at least? If not, someone please correct me). But, I’ve spawned in what probably amounts to hundreds at this point, and not seen a single drop.

I’ve not seen anyone else ever get them either, and if anyone has I would be happy to hear of it.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Run the Wine Cellar dungeon, or go single player and admin-spawn in a miniboss (Or many)
  2. Kill bosses
  3. Loot?
  4. See no Pristine Khari weapons, no matter how many you kill
1 Like

When you spawn them in, does Thag sometimes drop his weapons?

Since latest patch I got the Scythe and another mace from Thag. Still not the new weapon or any pristine. Always killed every boss. Also the shalebacks and the demon spider queen.

Haven’t tried spawning Thag himself during these “tests” but I can certainly try, if I can find him in the admin panel ^^

Edit: Alrighty, Thag does drop his weapons when spawned by admin panel.

1 Like

Try killing him some time… Because If the weapon drops from someone, my guess is still from him and not others…

Or its bugged and was an error at the changelog. Nothing new. Was the same with the hollowbone arrows.

I imagine it’s just bugged, because I’ve tried spawning in a whole bunch more, of both Thag and the Khari Remnant skeletons, killing them all and then chopping them up so all their loot ends in a bag. Lots of the weapons that Thag drops, hammer, scythe and mace, but none of the Pristine Khari weapons at all.

Edit: Hell, I’ve also gone through the dungeon a couple of times with no drops of the Pristine Khari weapons either. So again, I figure the drop rate is just “stupidly” low.

Hi @Spookums, thank you for reaching out!

We’ll register this so that the team can determine if there’s any issue with the drop rate of these weapons.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.