Wine cellar dungeon [maybe spoilers!]

Hi!

So did my first run there yesterday and except that I was probably running the same way multiple times, it feels nice :slight_smile:
And honestly, everyone who hasnt the torch of the red mother… I feel sorry for you :smiley:

Sometimes I dont get why some skeletons never come out of their grave.

There are many khari steels chests, which behave like the Relic Fragment chests in UC. And at one mini-boss, you even have Relic Fragment chests (was >3 I think).

Thx to @Wak4863 I knew that the demon turtle mini-boss drops the Khari flask.

Do other bosses drop sth useful? I found several skeleton bosses which drops only FoP and Khari steel.

Also short before the end-boss, you can go to a spider cave with spider-queen boss. Its really great for silk - use a sickle (also on the dead spider corpses - sickle all the way!). There is also a legendary chest (and she drops the skeleton key).
Also I was farming silk, when suddenly this spider queen was before me and made her special attack… I nearly sh*t my pants :smiley:

Are there any other relevant bosses who can drop sth useful?

And important question: You only get 1 recipe from the endboss. But I guess you need for each thing (weapon, light and medium armor) an own recipe? Or is it all learn from 1? The one I got yesterday, said “Soldier khari armor” or sth like that.

@Multigun will the new staff be auto-generated from the Devkit for the Wiki?

1 Like
  • The mini bosses drop Khari Steel and fragments of power. No weapons sadly. The final boss drops 2 legendary weapons at random, 1 recipe, and Khari Steel.

• You need 3 different recipes to get all the different Khari stuff, recipes are raider and soldier armor, Khari weapons,

3 Likes

Yep. I harvested almost 2000 gossamer down there last night. Sure, reaching that particular cave is a bit of a slog, but if you’re going to go there anyway, there’s a LOT of the stuff just lying around, so there’s no more need to take a separate trip to Silkwood or wherever you used to harvest gossamer.

Good thing, too, because those new curtains and fancy clothes from the Debaucheries DLC eat up a lot of silk.

2 Likes

Oh, so that annoying one has all the good loot… Well, lets hope no one at my servers makes the dungeon.
Currently there are many new ones, all way under Lvl 50…

And I guess there are currently no other hidden bosses like this demon turtle?

None that I have found.

1 Like

So far I’ve found down there:

• The drunkard guy at the beginning
  • one one-skull Relic Hunter miniboss (same guys as in Unnamed City)
  • four (? I think) giant skeletors, two with big hammers, one with two-handed sword, one with spear - they drop Khari steel and fragments of power, haven’t seen any unique loot
  • Demon spider (three-skull - drops skeleton key, legendary chest nearby)
  • Undead shaleback (three-skull, drops Khari flask)
  • and the final boss
1 Like

Also watch out for the 2h-sword sekeleton boss. I was not at full health, but he killed me with his overhead chop…

On the sidenote: You can practically run naked through the whole dungeon directly to the endboss :smiley: (even without any torch :smiley: - did that already 2 times)

1 Like

After three longer runs I have enough steel. Boxes + I run back to kill most mini bosses a 2nd time.
So its easier to get steel compared to armor scraps…

Still missing the light Khari armor recipe. And no weapon from boss. But only killed him 3 times…

PS.: I already made a Khari bow which costed 10 Khari steel. It gives +3 vit and +2 acc.

1 Like

Oh, wow. I’ve managed to collect only 29 Khari steel on two runs, and I’ve been keepeing an eye on those hidden boxes, too. (So my first run was bugged and most bosses didn’t spawn, but anyway.) Are you just lucky, or am I just missing a ton of loot boxes, or does your server have a higher harvesting rate (and does it affect Khari steel boxes)?

I just started going to Warmaker’s Sanctuary, and getting armor scraps is less tedious than I had thought. Compared to this, squinting to find those dark little boxes of Khari steel in that dimly-lit, tightly packed Wine Cellar is a lot harder for me.

I don’t think it should effect the Khari steel. The harvesting rate increases the amount of most items you get using tools (or collecting them with your hands :upside_down_face:). Since Khari steel is only a boss-/chestdrop, it shouldn’t be affected by the harvesting rate.

Yeah, its really random… and the chests behave like relic fragments chests. So long respawn timer.

The best was the 2nd run. Mostly all chests gave me 3 steel…
Aslo I dont Exit the dungeon after the endboss, but run back killing most mini-bosses again.

Multigun is ‘only’ able to look up items manually within the DevKit. You should join us on the discord linked at the top of the page if you have more questions on datamined information on the wiki.

1 Like

I think I should really join the discord… i write bash or cmd scripts since 20 years.

Will come to the channel when I am back in Vienna.

Just some questions: Can I get the devkit, without buying the game (I have a PC, but I play on PS4)? At least I dont need steam for it, but the Unreal/Epic Launcher and I have >168gb free disk space.

(yes)

1 Like

Hey everyone! Here’s a spoiler and I don’t know how to hide them.

[I can’t get the bonfires to light, and the red mother never has red mother’s breath. Wtf?!!]

How do you hide spoiler text?

Highlight the text. Click the wheel. Select Blur Spoiler

2 Likes

I can’t see the last part :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.