Probably already mentioned - Volcanic Forge is a deathtrap + no thrall slot

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]: Both
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]: Bug/Performance/Misc: If you access the volcanic forge without dying to the lava that likes to hit you through the floor in some parts of the volcano, there’s no thrall slot so flawless obsidian is unobtainable right now. I took a blacksmith thrall with me for no reason it seemed. I don’t know if it’s intended but the same applies to the frozen forge.

You can be standing on what appears to be normal ground and die to lava. There’s no thrall slot on the volcanic forge. Can we get this addressed?

Region: NA

I fought through that whole area with a thrall with me in my backpack weighing me down and it was for naught. Kinda burned by that (no pun intended, since, y’know, volcano.) But, since the game was just released, I figure there’s gonna be bugs.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Go to the underworld in the tower in the Volcano
  2. Take a stroll around the forge after killing what might be one of the hardest groups in the game.
  3. See if you don’t die.
  4. If (3) completes successfully, climb into the forge. If you don’t die on the steps, access the forge. You will see there’s no thrall slot.
  5. Flawless weapons are unobtainable at the moment, rendering obsidian stuff mostly useless.