Problem with ladders

**Game mode: Single-player
**Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
**Region: Europe, Ukraine

There are no mods.

Problem with ladders. Ladders that have more than one section disappear after leaving the game. Only the upper section is attached to the hatch. All lower disappear.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place the hatch at a height of more than one building section above the foundation / floor.
  2. Attach a ladder to the hatch, add another one to it from below.
  3. We leave from the game.
  4. We go in the game again - we observe only the upper section of the ladder under the hatch.

3 Likes

This issue happens on PS4 too

1 Like

Yep, this is a problem that has been around for about a year. In some cases, you can’t even place the second ladder to the first one, so I am surprised you got that far.

1 Like

Can confirm. I thought I was going crazy and forgot to add a bottom rung, but sure enough every time I logged in (after server reset) they would disappear.

1 Like

Hey @F_Constantine

Thanks for the heads-up. We’ve sent your feedback to our team so they can look into it.

3 Likes

Yes, i agree, it has become a daily routine to replace at each start the missing ladder.
Not game-breaking, but it get old after a time.
I doubt as it as a feature, it would make few sens having just one wall ladders.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can also confim this for my Offline Singleplayer game on ps4. As with the original post, the uppermost portion of ladder remains intact, however all pieces below it disappear. This issue has been persisting on and off for some time now, and as Vattende said it has begun to wear a bit thin. Could you imagine if we had to to climb up the wall, across the ceiling and open the hatch all while hanging on just to enter the attic in our real houses?

1 Like

As soon as I attach a lower ladder, and then check it with a repair hammer, it has a stability of 0 already. I reported that here a few weeks ago…

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue on both PC and PS4.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.