Problems with new Battle Pass pets

Hi there,
There is an issue with Battle Pass pets: Black Lion and Greater black lion. After putting it into the world, black lion looks like a war elephant with 28k HP and greater black lion is a flying bug…
Ophidian cat can’t be crafted at all.

2 Likes

Hey there, what system are you playing on?

1 Like

OMG! What a horrible week to be busy. I really want to try this out because it just sounds hilarious in the game but I suspect it’s going to get fixed before I get a chance to play.

Someone should do a compilation of the most hilarious bugs, @erjoh . :smile:
I read a few already.

2 Likes

We’re stating to think that this might have something to do with mods on ther server, but… it’s weird, no errors, crashes…nothing. Pets from previous BP works fine.

I can’t check if there is same problem on official servers too…

PC/Windows if that’s what you’re asking about…

1 Like

Yeah, it is, thanks! Good to know it’s a modded server as well. What mods are active on the server you’re playing on?

1 Like

what mod are you using to get bug pet? dangg i really hoped this is some kind of new secret pets officially :sneezing_face:
gimme my bug army -nooww :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

1 Like

They have a lot of mods here:

Pippi.pak
ModAdmin.pak
TotAdmin.pak
ModControlPanel.pak
SlaveWarsServer.pak
WonderBody.pak
GrimProductions.pak
ExilesExtreme.pak
AmunetDecoCollector.pak
AmunetDungeonAssets.pak
NorthernTimber.pak
SandAndStone.pak
Shanis-Stuff.pak
Dudes_Delightful_Decorations_Deux.pak
SH_BuildingKit.pak
RavencrestCouriers.pak
Pythagoras_Support_Beams.pak
BarbarianSurgeon.pak
BarbarianBarber.pak
femaleNewFaces.pak
maleNewFaces.pak
AGmods_Characters.pak
ForgottenDepths.pak
EvilsCabinet.pak
TystanTattoos.pak
immersivearmor.pak
AccessoryEquipment.pak
HighHeels.pak
RAFantasy.pak
RA.pak
Improved_Quality_of_Life.pak
RoleplayRedux.pak
Devious_Desires.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
UnlockableContainers.pak
StacksizePlus.pak
TotChat.pak
Underdark_of_Acheron.pak

But… looks like both pets: war elephant and that glowing, flying bug are from ‘ExilesExtreme’ mod. If someone can check if there is the same issue on non-modded server, would be great. I can’t do that without purchasing BP again on other server, but I’m sure staff can check this easily.

Well now I’m bummed I won’t get my lio-phant :frowning:

1 Like

Best you should do is wait 'till all (or at least) most of the mods are updated.
I too use at least 20 mods and I have fatal errors relaterd to giving commands to followers, but no bug reported in that regard. So it may seem a core problem, but not always.
I am now too lazy to turn off all mods and start a frest game, I just wait a week or so, and everythign will be fine. :laughing:

@erjoh eewww… that family guy episode came into my mind when the animals were transported in Noah’s ark, but turned out that was a penguilephant, I thought it is a liophant :rofl:

1 Like

It’s not a problem for now, because game works fine - I purchased BP to have this lion and instead I have a giant war elephant outside xD
But Ophidian Cat can’t be crafted at all - it sais I need only “Sorcerous pet food” but “Craft” button in inactive. Question is: does the rest of pets works fine without mods or not.

1 Like

There is also an issue with stray cats being invisible and disappearing where you can only hear their meows I wonder if it’s twined to the other pet issues you’re experiencing

Ok guys - looks like problem solved.

it is not…

:laughing:

My bug is a lion… xD

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.