PS4 Hotfix (11.06.2019) - General and exploit fixes plus stats reset

Looks pretty similar to this. Hyrkanian Raider Tasset, Black Dragon gauntlets, Zamorian Dancer top, with Cimmerian fur boots. Although the picture above looks to be Zamorian thief gloves and boots.

Ppl are upset with the gods because they’re the ones who can’t raid or defend without them lol…GGs in the chat for scrubs who depend on thralls and gods.

1 Like

ANY update on the issue where we cant connect to EU servers? please ?been waiting for 2 weeks PLEASE

Log ur mate into a single player game then send him an invite while he is in the starting desert it will work then

As I’m here, after playing a good 10 hours since the patch, and as a Ps4 pro user, I wanna drop a big THANKS and CONGRATULATIONS to the team for that patch, my experience is way, way better than it was since the release, no more invisible NPC’s, texture bugs or buildings not loading, and with the music and sound resync, the game feels even greater :)!!!

3 Likes

The latest update made me ragequit and lose all my gear because everytime I died my attributes reset.

There is no vibration even after the hotfix.

My friends and I seem to have less attribute points to distribute than we did before the patch. What gives?

This is how you fix the attribute reset after death.

2 Likes

Hey @sslee

Are you playing using the Japanese or Korean language translations? If so, there’s currently a known issue that disables vibration when playing using those localizations. Our team is looking into it.

1 Like

I have both Japanese and Korean versions.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Crom laughs at these weaklings from His mountain.

2 Likes

Read u set attributes and go into feats to get it to save

With this last update only the used points were reset, I lost all points of unused Attributes. You should link the character level to the attribute points to be restored. :rage:

You get a total of 390 points at level 60.

Not me cause I lost my unused attribute and Stats points :rage:

Yeah… Because when someone builds on giant 400 ft spire with 2000 fences on it forcing me to fire 25k explosive and gas arrows as they repair. Good call. Gods are there for a reason.

New patch is out!

2 Likes