We have a new hotfix out for the PS4 version, to take care of some issues with the clan menu and remove the lag that would happen when locking onto an enemy and giving them a debuff.
- Fixed an issue where debuff icons would cause huge amounts of lag
- The Clan Member list can now be navigated as intended
- Message of the Day can now be edited with a controller shortcut
- Hotkeys on the bottom of Clan Menu Screen will update when rank changes to/from Clan Master
- Officers can promote recruits to members, as intended
- List entries should no longer have double highlight when selected and navigated to.
- Moved the Contextual menu when using a controller so that it is not shown on top of the clan UI.
- Member list should now always be sorted on Character Name.
- Member list should now update properly after switching tabs in Carousel. Earlier one would stop receiving rank updates after switching to a different tab and back to Clan UI.
- Clan Leaders can do anything to anyone; Kick, Promote, Demote.
- Officers can kick and demote anyone below their rank, but only promote to member.
- Recruits cannot kick/promote/demote.
- All ranks can look at everyones profile.
- Clan Leaders can only leave if they are the last member in a clan. They need to give their rank to someone else if they want to leave a full clan. Everyone else should be able to leave the clan