PS4 Hotfix (25.08.2018)

Reinstall the game. It sucks, but a lot of bugs like that one seem to go away after you do.

The bugs go away, for the most part, but the terrible decisions made in the name of balance still remain.

I’m a Japanese player always playing fun.
I’m sorry in my poor English but I have a question.
Japanese display disappeared in this update. Is this a specification or bug? If you have a bug, can you fix it? Since I was playing before the release of the Japanese version, I want to continue this original version. I think you are busy, but please think about it.I’m playing really fun・・・

1 Like

you can not recruit new members to the clan.

any solution?

1 Like

why are thralls losing health badly thought feeding the thralls were a later patch thralls are dying very fast now

1 Like

As of this update since it has released on PS4 the nudity settings no longer saves changes & only stays on none for me. Whenever I change it and go back it goes back to none please fix all options & most importantly the AI aggro system needs to be changed its very annoying when you see hyenas killing exiles and when they see you its like oh hey lets team up and kill the player. This ruins the immersion of wilderness because there killing each other but then stop to team up and fight me it’s not truly wild.

1 Like

Hy there. First the game is incredible. A lot of things to do of course.

Yesterday the official server from south america 3995 doesnt lets us in all night.
I enter 3 other servers and everything was working but 3995 lock us at the loading screen.

Is this ok today ?
Tks

ps4 us server 3545 having many issues with ice in volcano seems its not working in most area plz fix tired of dying losing my stuff using med armor it was fine till this patch

1 Like

ps4 us server 3545 missing bark in regular tannery why are we still missing items from crafting station chest vaults and thrall from wheel of pain WTF is going anyone still working at FUNCOM

2 Likes

Are you guys working on lag when looking at chests/vaults?

1 Like

Server 3759 loose body on death can’t see it have get someone else to find it loose a lot solo

1 Like

Funcom,
Something went seriously wrong with this last patch. I listed multiple character losses in my previous post. I am now on a new character, single player, offline. I built a 20x20 sandstone structure, and have started leveling up my character (now 29). I have decay, drop equipment on death, and purges turned off. The two times I have been killed, I lost all my armor and many items from the farming run, but seemed to regain many items I had in my inventory from several farming runs back. The game has hard-crashed multiple times, with each crash resetting inventory, container contents, worker thralls, workbench contents, furniture, or some random combination to some sort of previous state. The building is still there and intact, but with the last crash, it lost it’s ownership, and is now useless.

There is no rhyme or reason to the crashes. The last crash was after a two-hour farming/achievement run, during which there were no issues. I got back to base, put a few items into containers and started cooking and crafting, went outside for a smoke (in real life), and came back to find the game crashed.

Guys, it has now become completely impossible to reliably progress in the game. There is no way a 20x20 structure should overload an Atari, much less a PS4. If you want the opinion of an amateur programmer, you need to get your entire CE team together, and go back over every line of your base program. The updates you are pushing out with new content, DLCs, patches, etc, are completely destabilizing this game. In my opinion, you need to go back through and actually rewrite the code, not add a patch that bypasses references and processes, pointing to the new patch lines. I realize most programmers don’t do this anymore, but if you want this game to survive (at least on the consoles), you have to change from your current course. Every single patch you have pushed out since May has added to the instability. You fix bugs (sometimes), but the core program just gets worse. The fact of the matter is that this game, while AMAZING, was not even close to ready for release. You don’t have much longer before your entire console customer base gives up on this game completely. At that point you will be hard-pressed to regain their confidence enough to ever sell them another game, ever. I think it is in your best interest, given the amount of potential this game has, to quit with new content for the next few months, and completely focus on rewriting the core mechanics and stabilizing this game, as it is.

You may or may not listen, that is your choice. I have given this game hundreds of hours over the last three months, hoping the next patch does what most of us have been asking for from the start: a stable game that allows for an immersive experience, without the crashes, lag, and game-breaking, bug-related setbacks. Instead, each patch makes it worse, and based on the comments and news I see from you, I don’t think you realize just how unstable this game really is. Please save this game. We want to see it succeed. It has the potential to set the tone for the entire genre, but not in this state. Thank you for your time. I would appreciate a reply, just so I know someone actually read and is considering what we are trying to tell you.

12 Likes

can I get an answer from a developer plz 3545 us pvp server silver ore not spawning by sliver mine

1 Like

us pvp server 3545 been 2 weeks since a purge this been a known issue can we get it fixed plz?

1 Like

they just don’t care I bet 500,000 dollars they don’t even play the game its been I believe 4 months and nothing change the whole team needs to be fired there in a hurry to push out the paid DLC before they fix I wanna say 75% of people stop playing the game cause of the silent treatment

3 Likes

Fix the admin menu. Still can’t spawn in the tier 3 aquilonian armor. It’s not even on the menu at all which is bs because ppl payed for this DLC and can’t spawn it in if they want. It’s just scout and infantry repeated. It’s been 2 months since I bought this and still can’t fully enjoy it.

2 Likes

go get the resources and build it

1 Like

I thought the same thing … two months and still could not make the armor … well … :smile:

1 Like

I shouldn’t have to. I payed for it if I want to spawn it in I should be able to. But if that’s how you want to play then you do that. Don’t tell Me how to play a game I payed My money for.

1 Like

you payed for the “blueprint” not the item

spawn in the resources and the t4 armourer and the armor bench if you feel you need to spawn things in a game. why not spawn in all the items so you can walk through the green wall too.

1 Like