We’re releasing a hotfix with a couple of bugfixes tackling music and some fishy buffs. It also contains a fix to an exploit that would allow allocating more Attributes than intended. For this reason, all characters’ Attributes will be reset once the patch hits live.
Thanks again for your feedback and for helping us improve the game.
- Fixed an exploit regarding Attribute allocation
- Fixed a highly reported crash
- Additional performance changes that should improve how assets load in on PS4 Pro consoles
- Background music in the game should now be playing correctly again
- The new fish recipes from the Dagon Dungeon now work correctly and will not needlessly reduce your health
Currently Known Issues
- After the Attribute allocation fix is live you need to tab over to both the Attribute and Feats menus, otherwise your Attributes will reset every time your character dies
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.