PS4 Patch (12.09.2019) - Crash, balancing and oil fixes

No one is a saint, this is my base territory.

I love it

The official pvp server I’m on right now is sick. The alpha has a maaaasssive base and holds events. There are arenas and obstacle courses and everything. It definitely caught me by surprise!

Let’s hope the crash fixes worked, I haven’t had any yet though. And as for not knocking player owned thralls out, wasn’t it that way before?

@Wak4863 that is great must of misunderstood notes or confused with some one’s suggestion.

2 Likes

Do not remember when my clan figured it out, but we have been poaching for well over 8 months. the main reason is it was removed recently was a band aid for token duping. they won’t say it, but that is the logical conclusion any one who knows the insane amount fo tokens issue that got Gods turned off should come to.

Put it in a press it becomes tar but it takes alotta coal for that better to use it as burn material an get reptile hides for tar 1 reptile hide 1 tar

I want to know what you guys are going to do about the weapon damage glicht, a guy on my server got a telith with 117 and a lying bastard with 100

@Lykroi

Instead of making such statements, it would be good if you could put a picture to the proof.
Because if you mean oil stacking, Funcom has already taken care of that.
And if he just told you that, then he lied to you.
:wink::v:t4:

Survive.Build.Dominate

I have two images, but as I am new to the forum I can not upload the photos, otherwise would have already posted here

@Lykroi
Do play on Console or PC?

Absolutely unnecessary change in my opinion. Getting black ice is almost impossible/very hard until you progress quite far in the game. At the time you are at that point in the game and you’re getting black ice, most items using Hardened Steel is more or less a worthless junk to you. For me it makes a massive gap for the required hardened steel equipment you are needing at certain level range. I mean sure I’m not bothered at lv 60, but I do try to see a bit further than the end of my own nose :slight_smile:

I have never disagreed with any changes in the game thus far, but this I do strongly oppose.

2 Likes

I was harvesting black ice at level 15. And I got to level 15 by running straight to the north. And by killing stags I got to level 30. From there it was easy peasy.

Good for you, but still a change to the recipe for something fairly common as hardened steel bar makes little sense. I mean sure you can get Altar of Ymir and get it to Tier 3 in order to craft Black Ice, but seriously is that really necessary and does all the effort is worth a hardened steel bar ?
I mean imagine that all of a sudden there’s a change in a steel bar recipe. And now you have to either travel to Unnamed City to, for example sake really, collect Dragon Bones or have a Tier 3 altar.
I will make a separate post about and see if other players also find that change a bit controversial (Actually there is one created already, regarding this patch on PC)

1 Like

Yeah I definitely agree with the points people have in being upset, but I’m still on the fence about it. Metalergically it makes only a little sense, but raising the carbon value with coke makes more sense and I kinda thought that was the point of brimstone. It being like lyme.

I don’t really agree that black ice is hard to get, but it’s definitely not everywhere like brimstone is. And hardened steel isn’t really so special as to need rare ingredients. Especially since star metal is already there for that.

Rather than requiring black ice for hardened steel, how bout they require star metal for a t4 building construction??!! That would be fun!

1 Like

It’s seems to be just more needless micromanagement of a game that has become micromanaged to death, sorry

1 Like

I can see that it is not on this list, and I am uncertain if it was targeted in an earlier patch or not, but the Hollowbone Bow is still unequippable. Dont mean to nag, just putting it out there.

Its not… It just doesnt work with 1 method, but still with the other.

There are 2 ways to equip arrows:

First one: Drop the arrows at the bow/hotbar/hotwheel -> does not work with hollowbone bow.

Second one (which I always used): Equip the bow and USE the arrows.

I use the Hollowbone bow since warmaker patch. With healing, serpentman or explosive arrows. But will soon use Derketos voice.

2 Likes

He used the stacking that was glitched, so over time the sword will “break” out of the extra perks. Now, if he knew it would be patched, then he may have a chest full of these. To remove those, they would have to remove the actual swords of everyone, which would be more of an issue with those with legit stashes of weapons.

Nope… Just being lazy is the only real answer…

This is so simple to program… Like the same with buffing modified armors. Its a simple if mechanism…

if (weapon.dmg > weapon.anyDmgModCouldMakeLegit()){
weapon.dmg = weapon.initial.dmg
}

if(armor.hasModKit){
armor.value = armor.newValue + modKit
}

Its not like the modkit or weapon oil/kit give random values so its “hard to detect if its legit or not”.

There only exists a certain numbers of LEGIT values. Everything else = exploit and therefore reduced to initial or with said kit.

Its not hard. Its not rocket science. It just shows you, how much…

After all of this time, I had no idea that this method even existed. Awesome, I will try it out after work. Thanks @jot29!

2 Likes