We’re releasing this new patch mainly aimed to address most of the issues introduced by the latest update. We’ve identified and addressed the main causes for crashing. We’ve also ironed out some problems with oils and fittings and also added a few balancing changes for hardened steel bars and the Annihilator. We’ll still be monitoring stability after this patch, so please let us know below if you experience any problems.
Thank you community for your continued feedback and support.
- Fixed a crash that would happen randomly when the game was loading item data.
- Fixed a crash issue regarding inventory transactions.
- Fixed an issue that would allow oils to be stacked.
- Oils cannot be applied to gaseous orbs anymore.
- The Recipe for Hardened Steel Bars have changed: Now it requires 1x Steel Bar + 1x Black Ice
- Fixed an issue where Exceptional and Flawless Items could be crafted without having the correct feat unlocked.
- The Annihilator weapon has been rebalanced and no longer has 100% armor penetration.
- Thralled NPCs cannot be knocked out anymore.
- Fixed several issues regarding the Oil and fittings items.
- Fixed an issue where the Soothing buff would grant too much health regeneration.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.