PS4 Patch (12.09.2019) - Crash, balancing and oil fixes

Click “use” is the only method I’ve really used - found I’d rather keep weapons, aloe soup, torch, etc. on the hot wheel. I’ve never found a hollow bone bow but I did recently acquire the Red Mother & added an advanced damage kit.

I actually prefer Derketo’s Voice, as it give the +5 accuracy, which removes a little of the Glass Cannon Build effect. I tend to carry multiple Bows on my hot wheel as well. color coded from the DLC. Healing,gas,firespark all basic cheap Bows (only need the debuffs) pre attached, and then Derketo voice + Dragon bone for DMG. that leaves aloe soup, haunch, water skin and a weapon in my hot wheel.

Sounds like a definite archer build, I guess I’m more of a generalist mayhem sort. The Huntress bow adds accuracy, I am wondering if that’s over all better than the Red Mother.
Where do you find Derketo’s Voice bow? On #3731 PvE a big clan (Fangs of Set?) has built around the Palace of Lusts so I have yet to get a Derketo Arch Priest.

At the warmakers dungeon from the shadow of the priest-king:

3 Likes

Hello. I bought a physical copy of the game on ps4 pro. After downloading the latest update and entering the game, my system began to slow down a lot. the game loaded for 10 minutes, then it was impossible to play because of long lags(sp), even in the menu. Going to the PS main menu, my system started for 3 minutes. After the reboot, ps4 turned on three times longer than usual, and the main menu hung for a couple of minutes every 30 seconds. Only the complete removal of the game helped. Installing the game from disk again and without downloading updates, everything went well. But I want to play the latest version … Please help (PS4pro CUH 7200)

1 Like

@Ignasi. Hey there! Since the update I’ve been getting big lag spikes when I see any benches that are filled. I have the disc version of the game.

On the other hand, by friend who has the download version has had significantly less lag since the update.

I hope that sheds some light on what’s going on!

Hey @jesstheripper

We’re aware of this problem and we’ve prepared some inventory optimizations that should alleviate this problem for those suffering it (both on PS4 and Xbox). For the time being, we’d recommend disabling super sampling mode (for those playing on a PS4Pro in 1080p or lesser resolution) and ,if possible, installing the game on an SSD drive.

Sounds good! Thanks for the update!

Thank you for this @jot29. I’ve farmed through Warmaker’s Sanctuary enough times to make full sets of Arena Champion & Godbreaker armor but not yet found the Derketo’s Voice bow. Guess I’ll keep looking. I did notice D’s Voice does 28 hp but weak armor penetration so I’m not sure if the +5 accuracy offsets the Red Mother’s ~36 hp & 30+ penetration (with buffs).

I also needed a long time, until I got the bow the first time… Then it was just bows for a period :smiley:

But its still easier to get, than Red mothers… I am currently at a 20 kill streak with ZERO legendary drop (The wight boss or the Brute at least drop some random weapon or armor sometimes).

You all should of included a SSD with the game if it can’t run on normal Hdd or normal ps4’s. Conan Exiles SSD edition this edition is the only way to stop game freezing and load issues. Haha what a joke :laughing::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Come on my Server u can have 5 bow’s from red mother :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Funny thing about that, @Neoskater420, I seemed to run Conan Exiles just fine on a 5 year old PS4 (512GB) for at least 8 months. I finally bought an external SSD so I could also keep more games on board & transferred Conan but didn’t notice a huge increase in performance.
…& it’s “should have”…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:"

I’m going to link this here yet again. Should note that I play on PS4 PRO, on a physical disc, and employ a Gaming Router.

2 Likes

There’s definitely a significant difference there, but I’m not dropping 80 bucks on this generation of consoles lol

1 Like

Ignasis I would like to report an ongoing issue. While it did not begin with this patch specifically, it has been ongoing for a while now. Im not certain if you all are aware of it or not.

The ‘Entertained’ buff provided by our Dancers keeps cutting in and out and having to restart. For example, it may climb to entertained 3, then back to entertained(1), or up to entertained 7, then back to entertained, and so on. This will occur even if I am completely stationary and standing right next the Dancer. Even if I am surrounded by 3-4 Dancers, or positioned slightly higher or lower than the Dancers. It also occurs whether I am at my base, or wanderung the wilds. I cannot seem to tease out what is causing it. Anyway that the presenting issue in a nutshell.

2 Likes

That’s fair and understandable.

i believe thats called the “coolidge effect”. ;]

I must be a bit dense today jistsomeguy, but I dont get it…

its a psychological phenomena, google it, theres an ol timey joke that goes w it ;]