[PS4] PVE-C HUGE SUMMER OF FUN! SUPPORT FOR RP, TRAP HOUSE CONTEST (GOING ON NOW!), COIN BASED TRADE, CITIES/KINGDOMS, PVP, and MORE!

PLAYSTATION 4 - Conan Exiles PVE-Conflict Server #6666

SETTINGS:

• PVP is ALWAYS ON 24/7
  • Damage vs. Bases is OFF
  • Drop ALL on Death
  • VANILLA RATES (1.0x) -EXCEPT- Harvest (2.0x) to Match PVP Servers

Rules:

1. No Pillar Spam or Walling Off Content
  2. No Pillar Spam or Walling Off Content!
  3. Adults 18+ Only

COMMUNITIES:

DISCORD

REDDIT

FAQS

Q. How long is the server rented?

A. It is paid for the rest of Summer and will be renewed if there is continued interest from the players

Q. What does the 20/20 and 9999 ping message mean?

A. The server hasn’t been pinged recently. If you leave the server in your list and wait, it will refresh itself within 1-2 minutes and you can join.

Q. Why was I kicked offline? G-portal will take servers offline at times (usually after a patch or hotfix release). I try to monitor the server at all times and will reboot it if I see G-portal has turned it off. However, I might not know it is off if I am sleeping. I do not take the server offline unless nobody else is on and I am making a backup/server save.

Q. Are there any server resets?

A. My #1 goal is to provide maximum stability for the server. That means making sure it is online and that there are no resets or rollback to earlier saves unless absolutely necessary.

Q. How do I find the server?

A. Despite being a PVE-C server, it is technically listed as a PVP server due to PVP being on always.

Some keywords that might help include Unofficial and #6666.

Q. Where is the server located?

A. EAST COAST, USA (but we have European players too)

Contact Information

PSN: ID_N13 (Admin)

1 Like