Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: multiple
Mods: none

Bug Description:

Purge Meter does not go down over time, when not playing on the server for days

Bug Reproduction:

Ordinarily on servers I have been a member of, your purge meter increases while playing, killing creatures, even building. If you take a few days off, the purge meter receeds over time. Sometimes this goes up and down faster when XP is boosted. On Official PVP servers, sometimes I have seen this value drop. The past few months it has not.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you share with us if you are part of a clan with other active members?

Actions from other clan members would keep the purge meter up.

If you’re not in a clan, can you share the server number and your FuncomID with us?

Feel free to reach out in private if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

Thank you.

I’m not sure if anyone has investigated the situation on the server I messaged you about. The purge meter has been reset. Hopefully it continues to work properly over time.

Since the original report, I was attacked, some of the beds that had not been visually updating correctly have been destroyed. What was wrong with the beds was that they’d say that they are bound to my character, while in truth I was bound to a different bed. Have had that issue continuing over time. You can usually pick up beds and place them down again to correct this. However, if you really wanted to be bound to a different bed across the map, you would not do this elsewhere.

Perhaps the purge decay is calculated off of such objects like beds or bedrolls? That might be a factor for your developers to consider if this is indeed a bug. Or at least, if other users are experiencing this issue, maybe experimenting with their beds might be useful?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.