Purge meter is not moving

**Game mode: Online official
**Type of issue: Bug
**Server type: PvE
**Region: US

My Purge meter has not been working since the last patch. It was maxed out when the latest patch came live, the first thing I noticed one day it dropped by about 5% with no explanation. The same night I got Purged ( 1 wave only with a boss, lasted 30 seconds and it was extremely disappointing) and the bar dropped almost entirely, never seen it happen before, it always dropped about half.

That was 2 days ago, since then my bar has simply not changed. I have heard reports from other players saying their bars keep dropping, not increasing.

1 Like

Same here, bar not moving.

our meter was full, then no purge, meter dropped. been moving slow since. not a big deal for us since we do not get named legendary thralls. no mods, pve private server

There must be an issue with the purge. A few players, including myself on the server I play on have said their purge meters are not increasing, with a few other players mentioning that their meters are slowly rising or have slowly been decreasing. For my clan’s case, we had a purge the same night or the night right after the first half of the pet updates, which was Oct. 4th. Since then, our purge meter has remained at just below the halfway point to the first line on the meter.

We already noted down similar reports and it’s being investigated.
Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Tascha for the reply on this and the, Thrall Icons, thread :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.