Purge mobs spawning underground where they cant get out to you at Riversend

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: NA

purge mobs spawning in bad\wrong\unusable locations

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. ok so i built a castle at riversend right where the river ends. i would link some pics of the spot but this tool wont let new people upload them so i’ll try to say with words where the spot is.
  2. then I let the purges start spawning so i could see how well my castle works on them
  3. the purge started for awhile and i didn’t see them coming. then i noticed an antler clipping out of the side of a hill. the hill i’m talking about is the red and black one right east of where the riversend icon would be on the map. because i’m in single player i can use the admin so i used ghost to check it out. turns out the purge mobs around there are spawning under the hill next to it because of overlapping grounds used to build that hillside and can’t get out to attack.
    4.my hopes for how you can fix this is making it so purges don’t spawn underground in these map overlaps or let them be able to walk out of the ground when they reach it from the inside
2 Likes

Yep, this is why I avoid building there. It seems to be that where two separate ground meshes come together, that the NPCs can spawn on the wrong one:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.