Putrid Meat Max Stack Issue

I personally did not see an issue with the 200 stacking of Putrid Meat as long it was heavy to carry.

If it needs to be reduced for some unknown reason to me, I have the following question & suggestion.

Why was it changed to 25 max stack? In my mind that does not make sense. My suggestion is to make the max stack 50, which is the amount that is needed to make ichor.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I agree.

I am not sure I understand the functional reason for this adjustment. Though, it may have something to do with the way the fish traps operate since I believe the fish do experience expiration within the fish trap itself. However, the putrid meat there is either hidden, masked, or otherwise expunged. Not sure - I know that there is some hidden or behind the scenes magic that allows these to work properly.

After becoming used to working with large (200 count) stacks of putrid meat, the much smaller stacks (25 count) are awkward, and clutter-some.

1 Like

I agree. If 200 was too large, then 25 is way too low. Most food items stack at 50. I would be OK with 50, but would prefer it to be back to 200.

From another topic, putrid flesh can serve as food for pets. Giving pets stacks of 200 probably lead to insane timers for the pets, so the change was made.

Now I agree 25 seems small, but at least the reduction makes sense.

Agreed. 200 was nice, but I have no problem with a reduction in the stacking. That being said, I would prefer the 50.

I am a bit of a troll and will split stacks of people’s food so that it all spoils faster. The timer on a stack of food resets after producing 1 putrid meat, so… more stacks = more putrid meat (in the same amount of time) So I take a stack of w/e I’m not going to cook (human flesh/ feral flesh/ etc) and then shove it into the compost heap and split the stack until the compost heap is full. If I can get it down to 100 stacks of 1, then perfect, I will have 100 putrid meat in the time it takes 1 meat to spoil.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.