PVP Clan recruiting for official server [PC]

Hey everyone!

Two of my friends and me are playing actively on a PVP-server and we are looking for new, active members for our clan who want to experience pvp. We take everyone from 0 to 3000 hours playtime, activity is the only recuirement.

We use discord for communication and talk mostly in english. Server is EU, more information will be sent to you if you comment below.

About us: we started playing not a while ago, maybe about a month so we are still kinda new to the game.

We expect a regular activity level, nothing to fancy but the more the better of course since we need to keep everything on track. Doesn’t have to be on a daily basis, if you are motivated and enjoy the game but you can only play 3 times a week, thats fine too.

We want to achieve as much as possible, build, grind, raid and see what the game has to offer.

Just write a comment below or message me if you are interested, we are looking forward to welcome you to our clan and friendly atmosphere.

Long days and pleasant nights fellows!

Hello, I’m interested. Could you send me more details?

Ofc
We still have 5 slots left if anybody else is interested too :slight_smile:

Are you still looking for players?

Yes, feel free to join :slight_smile:
I’ve sent you the information as a private message

hello, are you still recruiting?

Yeah man, I’ll send you a message with all the information

Hey, is there still places for 1 more?

hi i maybe interested if you have slots available

Wow this is amazing :smile: yeah we do. Information has been sent. Together with you guys we can fit two more. :slight_smile:

Yo is there still room for one more crazy welsh man?

We always have a special room for welsh crazy people, yeah :partying_face:

So far we are 4-6 active players, so if anybody else is interested, write me or comment below :slight_smile:

Hey, are y’all EU or NA?

we are EU

Awww, okay

but I am a moron and didn’t read the original post. So I don’t deserve a group in the first place.

Who likes to read long posts all day anyway

I mean, considering that I literally read long posts for work all day, you would think I was better at this.

Anyone else who would like to join? Still enough slots