Question About The Agent System:

Does anyone know how to unlock more Active Missions?
After a few Booster Packs and a little luck, I now have a couple more Agents than I do available Mission Slots, and I cannot for the life of me find anything anywhere about how to increase the number beyond three. Are they unlocked over time? Is it a special drop? As you level your Agents? An Aurum/MoF purchase?

For mission slots, there seems to be achievements associated with them. If you want to check your achievement panel, you can find them there. Edit: I’m actually wrong here, these are supporting agent slots, which give you the passives, these do not seem to be mission slots.

You will get a new supporting agent slot for doing each of the following:

• Get 1 agent to level 25

• Get 10 agents to level 50

• Get 20 agents to level 50

Now I’m highly curious as to how we get mission slots as well.

1 Like

For the second mission slot, you simply need to get a second agent and it should open up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like we can get 5 total (including the patron one). I suspect they are unlocked by advancing in the system. I bet we’ll get a special mission to unlock new slots once we level someone over a threshold.

For now it’s only 3 mission slots.

2 Likes

Ah! I missed that announcement. Thanks for the info, it explains a lot.

1 Like

And just to be clear, for the achievements which was mentioned by @Cireous you get slots for supporting agents. :kissing: