Queue system for servers

Hey!

Please Funcom can you add a queue system for the servers? All servers are full and you have to sit and watch like a hawk. Just Please add a queue system for when the server you okay on is full

Thanks!

8 Likes

Yes Please addd que. I had a frame drop issue last night, my own fault cause it happens if i Alt-tab out of the game, so i did what i usually do just relogg to the server, but forgot it was launch day.

I spendt 1hr and 30 min trying to get back on to the server i was playing on, and ended up starting anew on a different server.

(also the server pop dosnt always update when u press refresh, had battlemetrics up and saw other players leave the server, at one time there was 2 free spots on the server and it didnt show on the Pop on server in the server list).

1 Like

+1

A queue system would definitely help and ensure fairness when joining a server (instead of relying on luck, at least there is some way to predict whether it will be your turn next or not).

1 Like

+1

We need a queue system. There are a lot of players, waiting to join servers for a lot of time and all of them have to refresh the serverlist manually.

Additionally it would not be so random who gets the place and that’s not really fair. The person who is waiting the longest time should get the first free slot.

1 Like

+1

Half of my playtime in this game is spent waiting to get into the official server that houses my base.