Quick Question for you hardware nerds :)

I love Conan exiles and always recommend it to pretty much anyone who I think would like it. A friend of mine has these specs, CPU-AMD Phenom ii X6 1035T, GPU AMD Radeon HD 7700 with 16 gigs of ram. My question is do you think he could play Conan Exiles (Obviously not ultra) but perhaps in some form that wont be bare minimum? I want to recommend the game but don’t want him to be soured by a bad experience when it comes to the performance of his hardware. Thanks for reading have a nice day!

Dont see why not this game doesnt require high specs. i dont have issues with my old pc. 680gtx, 16gigs, i5. PC is about 8yrs old and runs conan fine with graphics pretty high

The RAM is OK, the CPU is below spec, and if the GPU is a single 7700 Go, you wouldn’t get better than 5 frames on a good day.

This site says it won’t run:
https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=23651&game=Conan+Exiles&p_make=AMD&p_deriv=Phenom+II+X6+1035T&gc_make=Nvidia&gc_deriv=GeForce+Go+7700&ram=16&checkSubmit=&processor[]=311&grafcard[]=591&ram_totalMem=8&game[]=23651#systemRequirements

From Steam-Linked Page

MINIMUM:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

• OS: Windows 7 64 Bit/ Windows 8 64 Bit/ Windows 10 64 Bit

• Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-6300

• Memory: 6 GB RAM

• Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 (1GB) or AMD Radeon HD 7770 (1GB)

Thank you both for your replies,

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.