Raiding cheat glitch

Hey, look at the bright side of it, at least your materials and gear are in the hands of someone that will use them…in Conan Exiles normally stuff simply disappear instead (sarcasm).

3 Likes

Build a platform with t3 foundations 7x7 underwather and place your vault… Done

1 Like

In the official server 3113 pvp the same thing happened to us.
a person arrives and says that he will throw us all away from the server.
in 5 days we are all without base.
tim linderman / diabol easy.
and keeps destroying bases from within.

1 Like

Can they at least ban the tribes that are doing this? Do we can get back to normal. My server basically died after we revived it to 20+ players. Apparently this clan had been here a long time ago and did the same thing. I’ve been updating everyone on the server in a group chat the responses from here

1 Like

Well they don’t need to cheat anymore because they already have everyone’s hard earned work and resources

And they’re still on so no consequences. That’s Conan! There are no rules!

Funcom if you’re still reading, they’re attacking right now. I have picture proof too

1 Like

Ban these guys!

I’m going to the next base that they’ll probably hit, by the frost temple. Officially one hour and twenty mins after raid time

Funcom come on now! You’ll have your proof

1 Like

Geez what the heck?! No support! i have picture and video proof!

Funcom, Help the new ones with exp x 4.
Evict the old ones with hackers.
In the end when the problem is fixed or the server is completely rebooted or many customers are lost.

NO JUSTICE! But justice will be had

Ok I give up. I’m done with Conan. It’s fun. But they support griefers and hackers. Last straw for me. No justice I’m not starting over AGAIN. I’ve been loyal so long. No justice. Just start over again

We caught them in the act tonight I have the screenshots on my PS4.

I have one base left. I’m literally going to bed logged in. Last stand

I called them cyber terrorists so obviously that’s what they change their name to Lol, clever

Gonna stay on as long as I can

Stayed on until server reset #thisIsconanNow