Rake & Claw droprates

Game mode: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)] Tried on all of them
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

Hi there, don’t know if it’s a bug or not, but it seems like Funcom fixed some lootrate on the hyenas boss at the Den, found something about this on PS4 patch so i guess it’s on PC too.
I’m looking to get the maw of the hyena to finish that legendary tools panoply and farmed many hours to get this, but i feel desperate when the boss aren’t even looting anything (talking about 100+ try on the 2 potential boss)

It’s not like it’s unlucky you don’t have your loot and dropped many times another thing it’s just about looting absolutely nothing during this farm. So i don’t know if it’s intended or if it’s a bug but it’s quite annoying =/

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Kill Rake or Claw at the den (when they spawned)
  2. Drop nothing
  3. Repeat
  4. Abort the mission and post gently on forum :stuck_out_tongue:

They nerfed the RNG on those mini bosses into oblivion I am afraid. The reason was due to the claws being a bit OP when they were first out, and dropping like candy. But they nerfed them and the drop rate to make them truly legendary now!!

1 Like

Yeah, read that too :s

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.